“Great Pub Food”

Capone's Pub and Grill
Ranked #34 of 108 Restaurants in Manitowoc
Reviewed 22 April 2014

A Great place to go for some Brews and a Hamburger.
The food is escellent, and the service is good. Not to long a wait for the made from Scratch Selections. The place could use a little sprucing up, but it is a bar, and the patrons that are coming in are there to drink, and not look at the decor probably don't mind. The atmosphere is a bit dark, not a lot of light through the windows. But go and enjoy the food and brews and the Friendly Staff.

There are newer reviews for Capone's Pub and Grill

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I have enjoyed this little Manitowoc hot spot on numerous occasions, and every time I have enjoyed great service, and excellent food!. The bar area has one of the largest selections of Tap and bottled micro beers in Manitowoc and the tap beers are very fresh, which in my book means they clean the lines regularly. The daily specials are really special, and everything has good flavor to it.
They have specialty wraps, great burgers and tasty chili. Whenever I happen to be in the area, I cant resist the temptation to stop in and enjoy some great food and beer!

Reviewed 10 August 2013

The Courthouse Pub does not open until 4 PM on Saturday. I would like to thank them for that for we would not have found the great food at Capones. The place does not look like more than your run of the mill small town biker bar but the food is excellent and the staff was very friendly. I will not miss a chance to eat here any time I am in the area.