“Manitowoc Location the Best”

Luigi's Pizza Palace Iii & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 105 Restaurants in Manitowoc
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Manitowoc Location the Best”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

As there are two locations and I have eaten at both I would recommend the one in Manitowoc. The pizza is ok but the pasta dishes are right they are really known for.

• Visited December 2013

Manitowoc, Wisconsin, United States
“excellent pasta dishes”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

let me start with the pizza, i am more of a thin crust fan, so their crust seemed sort of doughy, but thats just personal taste. what i love from luigis is the pasta. my favorite is lobster alfredo ravioli. such a treat! really good alfredo sauce, not overly thin or thick, just the right consistency. their burgers are okay but nothing special, theyre not hand patted. our last visit was later at night so it was nice and quiet and good atmosphere.

• Visited November 2013
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Poor customer service”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Prior to placing my order for delivery I stated I had never had their pizza before what type of crust options.. My pizza arrived and those pepperoni that we all love with their crisp edges were limp and uncooked looking the pizza was cut but the pepperoni were not. I was very disappointed and thought it must be a mistake maybe they forgot and added it after cooking? I called to find out thinking I might just try them again if it were prepared properly and thin crust next time;) I was told they put the pepperoni on after and customers have to request the pepperoni be cooked. I replied I had never heard of that before and I wish I had known or been told this was how "luigis does it" upon ordering. She made comment that they wouldn't know to say anything as they didn't know that I didn't know .... When I told her the first thing I told the person taking my order was that I had never tried their pizza before she had nothing to say except you must request it baked... Wow guess I won't even bother giving it another try.. Gotta go stick my pizza under the broiler.. Uncooked pepperoni who knew.., yuk

• Visited March 2014
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Family”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is a great place to take the family. The food is always good. We also order take-out and always have more than enough to eat!

• Visited February 2014
Rhinelander, Wisconsin
“Terrific Italian food, wonderful setting and reasonable prices”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Went here for lunch with my bro. Both of us have very healthy appetites, especially for Italian food. He took a box of crispy chicken salad home and I finally decided to concentrate on the spicy italian sausage sub sans the bread. And then the very nice young waitress had the audacity to ask if we wanted desert! :-)
A huge menu........the obligatory photos of Italian Icons on the wall...ample parking....I want to go back for dinner some time. Very nice, relaxing place to get an authentic Italian meal.

• Visited August 2013