“As good as prior chain”

Baymont Inn & Suites Marinette
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Marinette

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

Good service( call you to see if everything is ok), granola and water bottles for Choice priv members and comfy double beds(not queen)typical breakfast.no pool or hot tub

O did I mention the 4:30 wake up call? I don't care which side of the hotel you stay on, when a freight train comes by blasting it horn and the ground and building shake you will arise, hopefully no derailments or you'd be dead.

The free Econolodge in Escanaba was better.(buy 2 get an econo free)

• Stayed October 2013
BaymontinnMarinette, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Marinette, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Thank you for taking your time to complete our TripAdvisor Review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
We do apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your recent stay. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.
Please feel free to call me directly to address the situation at hand. I would like to ensure you that your opinion matters and I would like to hear more regarding the incident.
We do apologize and look forward to serving you in the future.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Rooms,services,breakfast etc are all mainstream therefore average. What made this hotel stand out for me was the staff. The lady on reception was very helpful with a problem I had and went out of her way to help. In the morning the staff all say "good morning" and the receptionist offered to put some postcards in the mail for me near where she lives as they would go more quickly. She did this because the postcards arrived

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Karla M, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Marinette, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete the Trip Advisor Review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Whitelaw, Wisconsin
Reviewed 25 September 2013

After spending over 8 hours in the car we made an unexpected stop in Marinette to spend the night. First tried to stay at a nearby hotel, but they were booked. After contemplating another 3 hours in the car, we decided to stay here. From the friendly front desk clerk who went out of her way to accommodate us, to the comfortable, clean room, to the free breakfast, we were pleasantly surprised. The beds were firm but comfortable. We had a room on the parking lot side, and did not hear the train. When we are back in this area, I will not stop at the nearby hotel, but will choose to stay here instead.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Judy G
Karla M, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Marinette, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
Dear Faith,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with Trip Advisor , and with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Ames, Iowa
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Room smelled like wet dog. Sheets were stained with hair and crumbs all over them. Looks like were never cleaned. Upon checking out they gave us $10 off our room and made it seem like it was our fault the room was gross. Don't stay here unless last option possible. One word= Terrible.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Grace A
Karla M, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Marinette, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Trip Advisor Review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with superior experience.

Travellers are raving about these Marinette hotels

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Inn while in vacation to visit family in the area. Overall the hotel is not bad but definitely has its areas that need improving. The free breakfast that they serve there was not along the lines that I have received at some of the other Comfort Inns that i have stayed at. It was very generic and of the three nights that we stayed there we only had it the first morning. The room was spacious but the room, along with the bathroom had this unusual odor. It was faint and it couldn't be smelled all the time but it was there. It seems that everyone has forgotten to mention the train that goes by the hotel two tot three times a night. Like I said, overall its not thats bad but I can safely say that when I stay in town again it will not be at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Karla M, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Marinette, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Dear Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor Review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Racine, Wisconsin
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Stayed midweek one night while on the road. Price was a little higher than I wanted to pay for a night on the road, but it looked cleaner than other places in area. Room was recently remodeled and furnished nicely. I needed to sleep in and so I did not eat the breakfast. When I arrived and walked in for a room, I was greeted by a friendly desk person and a trail mix bar and bottle of water for being a rewards member. She also called the room half an hour after my arrival to make sure all was well. Train tracks are nearby but I am used to that at home, so the noise didn't bother me. The hotel interior seems average, but the rooms are surprisingly very good. Comfortable bed, clean facilities.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Karla M, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Marinette, responded to this review, 2 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a trip advisor review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Marinette
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Marinette
#2 of 2 in Menominee
Best Western Maritime Inn
Best Western Maritime Inn
#5 of 17 in Sturgeon Bay

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Marinette? Share your experiences!