“great value”

Hurley, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great value”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We are new to the area, and stopped by. I couldn't believe when I saw the price of $12.00 for a 10oz tenderloin. I ordered it, with trepadation, (due to the cheap price) it was excellent. Tender, cooked well, seasoned well. That would have been a $20-$30.00 steak at any othe restaurant in town.

• Visited July 2014

Crivitz, wi
“Price is right but food is wrong!!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

My wife's ham-and-Swiss sandwich was three inches thick! Unfortunately two-and-three-quarter of an inch was dry flavorless bread. There was so little sauce, I think it was sprayed on. The ham was thin and dry. My frog legs were meaty, but the garlic sauce was over-salted. Service was extremely slow - maybe due to a busy Valentine's Day, but I'd think an experienced restaurant owner could have anticipated this! There are too many excellent small restaurants in this part of Wisconsin for us to return to Tradewinds

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank northerngrandpa
Marinette
“Not picky but...”
Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

We had good service, not overly priced, and the place is clean. Tradewinds only has one problem: the food is simply not good. I usually have no problem eating anything put in front of me, but much of the dinner we had was inedible. The waitress told us that they usually cater to much older folk, she must have meant nursing home, no teeth, no taste buds, suck everything through a straw old. I wouldn't go back if the food was free.

1 Thank redskinnedtaters
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Great service, Great food!”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Met family members for a semi-annual lunch at this quiet location. The drinks at the bar we great and the bartender was friendly and professional. We enjoyed a couple of drinks before going to the dining room which was set up for our group of 8. The food was tasty and hot and the staff returned several times to check on our group. Tradewinds is a favorite when I am in this area and they have never disappointed us. Prices are reasonable for the meals served. We will return again.

• Visited December 2013
Bark River, Michigan
“YUM!”
Reviewed 4 March 2013

We try to stop when we drive by. BEST broasted chicken ever! (And I refuse to eat meat off the bone, just a weird thing about me but I WILL eat theirs!) The service is GREAT, very nice staff. The only CON is that the decor is outdated (but clean) but who cares when you have great food and great service.

• Visited November 2012