“Truly Decadent!”

Dining options: Seating, Takeout
Marquette, Michigan
“Truly Decadent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I was first introduced to the Night Owl Bakery while attending my brother’s wedding almost two years ago. They had set up the most beautiful cupcake display replete with a tastefully decorative cake topper for the bride and groom. The cupcakes were OUTSTANDING! I helped myself to more than my share (vanilla bean, chocolate peanut butter cup & lemon cream to name a few). I have since had the pleasure of enjoying their delicious and beautifully decorative cakes and cupcakes at various weddings and showers. A few months ago my husband and I decided to visit the bakery to check out the rest of their inventory. I was instantly drawn in by the charming décor and the equally charming owner. I was very pleased with the variety of delectables this quaint little establishment has to offer. They have everything from pastries and pies to cupcakes and cakes and even gelato. All of their baked goods are made from scratch and perfected down to the very last detail. Not only are their products aesthetically pleasing, they are exceptionally pleasing to the pallet as well. I was home recently for Mother’s Day and I had purchased a half-dozen lemon-berry cream puffs and cinnamon-strawberry scones, they were both to die for. My only complaint is that they don’t share their recipes. I would highly recommend the Night Owl Bakery for any occasion, whether you are in the market for a specialty bakery item for a particular event or if you just simply feel like indulging in sweet deliciousness.

Marinette, Wisconsin
“"Your sweet tooth has never found satisfaction like it will at Night Owl"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

This is a local establishment that offers superior customer service and delicious bakery options for every one of your needs. Be it only a quick cupcake or pastry or a gorgeously decorated cake for birthdays, graduations, weddings, or any other event Vanessa goes above and beyond to make every customer's request one of a kind! The Night Owl Bakery offers too many flavors and fillings to mention and also offers Gluten Free options!!! It is all made from SCRATCH and I've ordered several cakes for my daughters birthdays that we don't even want to cut because of their absolute beauty. Not to mention how affordable it is to purchase them!!! Right from the simple cupcake to wedding cakes you just can't beat the prices...you will be talking about these sweet treats often after sampling them!!!! The atmosphere is one in a million also....CHECK THEM OUT!!!

2 Thank 1simple14life
Escanaba, Michigan
“Not Your Average Cupcake!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Night Owl is one of the very greatest establishments to hit Marinette. In a pair of towns like Marinette and Menominee, one wouldn't expect a bakery like this. There are so many flavors to choose from, you could never have them all. Vanessa is so creative and passionate about her creations, and it shows. My absolute favorite cupcake is the Rum Chata flavor. It's so light and moist. I just love it. But there are so many! Flavors like Blue Velvet, Blueberry Pancake, and Dirty Girl Scout! They doesn't just stop at cupcakes either! They make gelato, cakes, pies, cookies, tarts, scones and have Cream Puff Sunday.
The decor is charming, original, and so welcoming, just like it's owner.
Night Owl is making all of the deserts for my upcoming bridal shower and wedding and I couldn't be happier.
You owe it to yourself to get down there and see them! Seriously!

• Visited April 2014
Menominee, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best little Bakery in the world!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

A little love makes a big difference and Night Owl Bakery knows how to show the love! Service is prompt and friendly, décor is clean, bright and beautiful and most importantly everything they make is incredible! Very unique names (like Unicorn Poop Cookies, teehee) and such an awesome variety of flavor combinations like the Elvis or the boozy cupcakes - if your coming to Marinette, WI make sure you don't miss the Night Owl Bakery!

1 Thank Jacqui E
Panhandle, Texas
“Unique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've ordered both of my daughters birthday cakes from Night Owl Bakery. Both turned out absolutely wonderful and tasted amazing. Very moist cake, and frosting is super delicious. Both times everyone at my parties complimented the cakes and how well they tasted. They have any type of treat you could possibly think of, and always seem to be coming out with new flavors. The bakery itself is simply wonderful, unique and awesome. I love the decorations, and atmosphere in general. I'd recommend to anyone.