“Comfortable”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Marinette
Marinette, United States
“Comfortable”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Nice Staff, nice location, good services and amenities, close to lots of activities,even had a location finder, to show where places were located, Push a button and it would show a You are here and the directions to get where you wanted to go

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
oak lawn,IL, United States
Reviewed 6 February 2014

This is a very nice restraurant to stay at in Marinette Wi. It has a restaurant that is in the Hotel so there is no need to go out in the cold for dinner. The food in the restaurant was very good . All and all a good place to stay

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Wausau, United States
Reviewed 4 February 2014

The room felt very cramped for a king bed room. The bathroom was tiny and the ceiling felt very low. The bed was extremely soft and had a divot in the middle so I kept rolling towards my husband all night. I felt like I spent the night trying to climb my way out of the divot. Over all the hotel was nice. The pool area was clean, the lounge very nice and accomodating and the lobby was nice.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Gladstone, Michigan
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We stayed her while visiting granddaughter, daughter and son-in-law. The room was good, the pool area is nice and was quiet. The breakfast in the morning is good too. Overall it is a good place to say for the price, the staff are friendly and helpful!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed 1 January 2014

We picked this hotel because of the location and we had stayed there before many years ago. The room was clean but staff was limited and not real helpful. Wanted to take a bath but there was no stopper for tub. Contacted the front desk and they said we could come to desk and get one (no delivery?). When I went to the desk, the lady said she could not find them but she would try to find me some gloves to use to stop up the tub.... I declinded and ended up using a plastic glass to cover the drain.... The lady finally came to our room later, but I had already had the bath ready. About 3 AM we heard a loud whistle (train or boat?) that woke us up.... Went down for breakfast in the morning and was told that buffet breakfast was not available due to low attendance. She did offer 4 choices from a menu and cold buffet was available. Food was OK, not great. Parking lot had a lot of ice which made getting to car a chore. Surprised they didn't clean it up better.... High price for average stay.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for work reasons, picked this hotel for location.
At check in, staff let me know the Wi file was being fixed in the rooms, but worked in the lounge. Thursday was wing night, so I enjoyed wings and some good beer, hopalicious, on tap. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Liked the small night light in a vent near the floor, enough light to find my way, but not distracting
I was right next to the elevator on 2nd floor, no problem due to low census, though the ice machine did wake me up a few times.
Took a swim in the am, had to get staff to remove the pool cover. Pool area had dim lighting but great size for laps, and salt water! Nice whirlpool too. No towels available in pool area. No fullbreakfast buffet offered due to low census, I had cereal and coffee, and the staff did offer a small menu to order from. I declined due to time constraints, a family next to me ordered eggs and sausage, it came quickly.

Overall a good stay. Clean hotel with the amenities and location I was seeking. Staff were somewhat under responsive with requests. For example, I am recovering from an injury and walk slowly slowly and with a cane. On
checkout, I had realized I was missing a key and asked if they could contact me if it was found. They suggested I just go look instead, but did take my number when I suggested it.
Tip: check for towels in the pool area and ask for a room away from the ice machines

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed here overnight while on a work trip in the area. Check was efficient, and the had our rooms ready for us early. Staff was friendly and the accommodations were nice and modern. I used the workout room which was small, but it worked fine for me. We had lunch at their restaurant when we arrived. The food was good, but the service was pretty slow. Also had complimentary breakfast there in the morning which was just ok. The location was perfect! I will stay here again if I am ever in the area.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marinette
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Marinette
Baymont Inn & Suites Marinette
Best Western Maritime Inn
Best Western Maritime Inn
#5 of 17 in Sturgeon Bay

Been to Best Western Riverfront Inn? Share your experiences!