“This motel is now a Quality Inn”

Quality Inn - Marshfield
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Marshfield
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Not too bad for the price. 3-1/2 stars.
Plus:
Decent breakfast and breakfast room: waffles, gravey & buns, the usual starch, hard-boiled eggs, fruit, yogurt, juice, pretty good coffee.
In-room coffee pot
Free USA Today,
Computer available,
Pool and whirlpool,
Quiet,
Ice machine,
Hair dryer,
iron and ironing board,
Older, but pleasant in-room fixtures & decoration.

Negative:
Room housekeeping was below average: carpets hadn't been edge vacuumed for a long time.
Fixtures were a bit dusty.
Pillows filled with shredded foam.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
wi400_QualityInn, Manager at Quality Inn - Marshfield, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding room condition on your visit. I have shared your feedback with housekeeping department to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Marshfield.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn - Marshfield

Reviewed 7 January 2013

This hotel is now called Quality Inn. I had previously put a review on Stevens Point Quality Inn because I couldn't find it under Marshfield. I am really impressed. This hotel is very clean. Someone previously complained of the comforters having stains and cigarette burns. In all the rooms that my family has rented since my dad was flown to St. Joes, the comforters all look new. The rooms, halls and lobby are all very clean. There is no peeling wallpaper as previously stated in a review. I think that the continental breakfast is really good. I barely hear anyone around me unless the slam their door. There are restaurants, a mall and a grocery store all within walking distance. The staff at the front counter has been absolutely wonderful. They always ask if there is anything that they can do to help you. The cleaning girls are all fantastic. No complaints from me

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank 2012RoadGlide
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the past year because it had one of the lowest rates in Marshfield and it was a "national chain" that I thought had certain cleanliness and customer service standards. But, I am done staying here. I have complained to the front desk several times about the smell of urine and milldew in the rooms, but no one seems to care, especially the female who works the front desk in the mornings when I have checked out. I asked her if she could please provide me with a name and telephone # of the franchisee owner and she said that "we are not allowed to give out this information." Add to this the inabilty to get even a half-way decent wireless signal and I am through with staying at this location. Shame on me for staying at this pit in hopes that it would get better.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Allbusiness970
Reviewed 4 July 2012

This hotel was easy to find, and conveniently located to the main part of town. My biggest problem was that when I booked it I requested main floor. I was traveling with my 85 year old mother. When we arrIved the front desk girl assigned me to a second floor room. I asked if there was an elevator and she snapped "no". Here were also no main floor rooms available. We managed, however had we needed to evacuate for any reason, the steps would not have been good for my mother. She had a stroke a few years ago, and so she moves slowly. This is my biggest complaint. The breakfast was great and the attendant in the breakfast room was very good at keeping the tables clean and everything stocked

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Staff members were smoking by the entrance to the lobby, which guests had to walk through upon entering...should be a huge no-no.....also, there must have been a shortage of towels, as there were only 2 per the room.....customer service was really lacking....would never stay or reccommend this hotel to others......

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra l G
Reviewed 18 April 2012

This is a very nice Comfort Inn and the staff was really helpful.They gave us the best rates and had a great pool and great breakfast,We will saty there again for our class reunion this fall for sure.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Staying here for a few days for my Grandmothers funeral since her house is need of going through to figure out what everyone in the family wants. The room was very nice and pretty quiet and they have a really nice whirlpool and pool that is inside and open for a nice decent time. They also have a really good continetinal breakfast with different items to choose from. its close to shops and other nice places to eat.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marshfield
Hotel Marshfield, BW Premier Collection
Woodfield Inn and Suites
Woodfield Inn and Suites
#4 of 8 in Marshfield
Baymont Inn & Suites Marshfield

Been to Quality Inn - Marshfield? Share your experiences!