“Very clean overall, the bed was comfortable, pillows were...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Marshfield
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Marshfield

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Marshfield
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Excellent place to stay. Rooms very clean and comfortable beds. Only thing that could use improving, breakfast selections. Sausages were good, eggs item not so good. Otherwise, all was fine and would stay again at this lodging.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

generalmanager70231, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Marshfield, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor about your recent stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites of Marshfield. I am glad you found your room to be clean and comfortable. We look forward to accommodating you again in the future.
Marshfield
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Very pleased with the accommodations. Very clean and the Continental Breakfast was very good. The speed of your internet connections was extremely slow. I only have DSL (not fibre-optics at home) and your connection speed was about 40-50% of my l0 mps at my home. You need to upgrade the speed or how many can access the internet at one time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

generalmanager70231, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Marshfield, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
I want to thank you for staying at the Baymont Inn & Suites of Marshfield and for taking the time to give us some feedback on your stay. I am pleased to hear that your room was clean and that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay. I want to apologize for the issues you encountered with the wireless internet. We have looked into the issue with our providers and are taking further action to improve the connection. Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

As a former manager of a small motel I am very critical of the places I stay. This place is great! Ashlee made us feel very welcome when we checked in and every thing was so clean. Our window looked out to a field and wooded area and we were treated with watching deer and wild turkeys. Will definitely stay again when in the area.

• Stayed May 2014
generalmanager70231, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Marshfield, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your kind comments with the TripAdvisor community. I am especially pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about my staff. We take great pride in delivering the highest level of service and it’s a pleasure to hear we came through on that promise. We do get a variety of wildlife behind our hotel which leads to a great view for our guests to enjoy. Again thank you for your review and we hope to welcome you back for another wonderful stay!
Waukesha
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Over Memorial weekend, our party stayed in two rooms one of which was a handicap accessible room. It was suggested when I booked over the phone because I mentioned we were traveling with an elderly family member that would prefer not to walk too much from the parking lot to the room. It was indeed close and next to my room. The bathroom was so well-appointed for an elderly traveler. Both rooms were spotlessly clean. Always our choice of hotels in Marshfield.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your review of your most recent stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites of Marshfield. I am truly pleased to read that my staff was always pleasant and eager to assist you before and during your visit. We aim to provide our guests with outstanding customer service and I am glad we were able to assist you in finding the perfect room for your family member. It is wonderful to hear that we have become your hotel of choice while in the area! We look forward to welcoming you and your family back
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marshfield
Hotel Marshfield, BW Premier Collection
#1 of 2 in Neillsville
Woodfield Inn and Suites
Woodfield Inn and Suites
#4 of 8 in Marshfield

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Marshfield? Share your experiences!