“Conference Attendee”

Hotel Marshfield, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Marshfield
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Just returned from a three-day two-night conference at this new hotel. The entire place looks to have been remodeled from one end to the other. It has got to be the most edgy, sexy, cutting edge hotel in Central WI. If you want to avoid the cookie cutter style brand hotels when in the area, then make your next reservation here. Everything is brand new. The bar made a great place to grab a bite to eat and have a few Spotted Cow taps. We will absolutely be returning for a leisure get away to Central WI.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Cory L, General Manager at Hotel Marshfield, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

MNDHunter ~

Thank you for the best description of the hotel I've heard in a while! You just gave the entire staff a collective smile.

We are happy to hear your stay was wonderful and certainly look forward to seeing you again and buying you your next Spotted Cow tapper!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I stayed overnight for a local conference and found this hotel to be quite nice. All of the staff I encountered was very friendly, my room was spotless, the shower had perfect pressure and the whole renovation made the hotel modern. Unfortunately, I stayed in November, so I couldn't enjoy the lovely courtyard. I had wished the hot tub was open, but I'm going to find another reason to come stay at this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Cory L, General Manager at Hotel Marshfield, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Greatgc ~

Thank you for the kind words! I'm happy to hear your stay was a pleasant one. Typically, guests don't like surprises, but this one sounds like it went well! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Great rooms and Great service from Front Desk Staff and Housekeeping...but....Don't expect much from the Breakfast Buffet ,,we stayed two nites and we went out for breakfast both mornings due to no food available on the Buffet at around 8.
That was our only dissapointment .
Outdoors Firepit was great to use for a family get together.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cory L, General Manager at Hotel Marshfield, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

William,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay. I am very disappointed to hear that you found our hot breakfast buffet depleted. This is certainly not how we intend this guest amenity to be managed. Discussions with the team have already begun so that no one else will experience the shortage. AND I'm also thrilled to hear the front desk service and guest rooms were on target! We certainly hope to see you again to get another chance at 'wowing' you for breakfast, and thank you again for posting your experience.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

The rooms were excellent. Our room was very clean and we enjoyed our stay. We had breakfast off the menu. It was very good. What was really nice was the "pamphlet" they give you that tells you alot of answers to q's you may have when you first arrive. Also, the express checkout where they slide your reciept throught the door the last day of your stay. No need to go to the front desk to check out, just call them and let them know you are leaving.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Elliott H

Elliott,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. We never take kind words for granted! Please come see us again when your travel allows.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I came to Marshfield for a conference and stayed two nights. I could not have found a nicer place to stay. The hot breakfasts were terrific, a much better value than the usual all carb continental breakfasts at most other places. I suggested that my conference's host check you out to recommend you to out of town travelers for her future conferences. Overall, a 5 star place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Susan,
Thank you so much for the kind review! We are thrilled to hear your stay was a pleasant one.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I recently stayed here to complete some contracting work on the hotel. I am in hotels 100 nights per year. Let me just say this....... WOW! What a property! Over $10 million in recent renovations. I have never been to central Wisconsin and I figured prior to arrival, just another property to do work on. Boy was I wrong. Super friendly staff and immaculate lobby, dining and meeting areas. The rooms were very Hyatt or Marriott upper end hotelish. I thought to myself, What is this place doing in the middle of nowhere? It is a high 3 or maybe 4 diamond AAA type property. Not sure why they did not enclose the pool, being in Wisconsin, but everything else is 1st CLASS! Keurig coffee makers in the rooms! I spoke with an elderly couple staying there for the 1st time and they were ecstatic about the property. They had a pet and the hotel is pet friendly. The man said.... this is the best kept secret in Marshfield. I thought, heck, it's the best kept secret for several hours around. Nothing but good things to say about the property.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Rich M
Cory L, General Manager at Hotel Marshfield, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Rich,

A review from a road warrior like you is truly an honor! We know you have lots of choices and have had many experiences, so to know that we impressed you gives us a collective smile. Thank you so much for the kind words, we look forward to seeing you as our guest again soon.
Safe travels...

Reviewed 24 October 2013

By far the best amenity was the heated pool, jacuzzi, and sauna in the courtyard. The boys (and I) loved spending time there during our October visit. In fact, the only thing that chased the boys out on Saturday was the hailstorm! The decor and amenities in the room were very nice, be warned though, if you are trying to fit four people in a room with two beds, it does get a bit squashy as you are trying to moving around. The breakfast buffet was nice as a hotel complimentary breakfast (we originally thought it was a restaurant breakfast buffet). We were slightly put off by the separate seating for the hotel guests enjoying the complimentary buffet.

We would definitely stay here again -- we hope the next time we will be able to enjoy the fire pit!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Gillette K,

We're so happy to hear you enjoyed the courtyard, even with the hailstorm. The fire pit warms you up quickly, so I hope you get a chance to enjoy that next time around. As for the breakfast, hotel guests can enjoy that meal anywhere they like ~ in the dining room, the Marshfield room, in the alcoves, by the fire place, in your guest room or in the courtyard. So, I'm reviewing with our breakfast team to determine why you would be assigned a particular area. So many choices, we don't want you to have to be forced into any one!

Thank you for the review, we appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Marshfield
Holiday Inn Conference Center Marshfield
Baymont Inn & Suites Marshfield
Hillcrest Motel Marshfield
Hillcrest Motel Marshfield
#7 of 8 in Marshfield

Been to Hotel Marshfield, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!