“Good Food”

Ranked #3 of 73 Restaurants in Marshfield
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Midwest Comfort Food With A Twist Open to the public for lunch, dinner and happy hour, Libby McNeill's takes Midwest comfort food to the next level with imaginative menus that include locally-sourced ingredients. We offer a generous range of wine, local/craft beer and speciality cocktails. With our fun and lounge-like atmosphere, Libby McNeill's is Marshfield's newest stomping ground for locals and guests alike, offering: •Cozy 3-sided fireplace •Comfortable lounge seating with private televisions •Outdoor patio with fire pit •Seasonal outdoor bar service •Great spaces for small lunch meetings or social gatherings Lunch Mon - Sat: 10AM - 5PM Sun: 10AM - 2PM Dinner Mon - Sat: 5PM - 9PM Sun: closed Bar & Lounge Mon - Fri: 12PM - close Sat: 11AM - close Sun: 11AM - 2PM
Reviewed 17 March 2014

despite their very limited menu and poor wine list. The place is very good. Very good service. Breakfast need improvement.

1  Thank nrios
Cory L, General Manager at Libby McNeill's, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Nrios,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and for the 4 stars. Thank you for mentioning the wine list, we're printing a new one as we speak. We've added some more upscale pours and found something for every palate and price range. I hope we get to see you again and see what you think of the update!

Best wishes,
Cory Latourell

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Libby McNeill's is the new restaurant in the recently remodeled Hotel Marshfield. With a name like that and Harp on tap, I had high hopes for this restaurant. This past weekend, my family and I finally got a chance to try it out. It's an interesting place, that's for sure. They have one tiny little "dining area" near the bar. Other than that it's tables here and there with strange furniture in nooks and crannies. I guess it's kind of cool but it's also just a bit weird. We were seated right away but it took our waitress a good 12 minutes to even stop by to say she'd be right with us, which was weird because there was a total of about 20 people in the place. We finally ordered drinks... 3 sodas and a Harp... and an appetizer. The sodas came out right away. The appetizer came out next... still no Harp... all while I'm watching the bartender just stand there as there were zero people at the bar. I'm not sure if they had to send someone to Ireland for the Harp or what but it took forever. I personally didn't care for the menu. I was really looking for some comfort food and didn't really see it. Instead I saw burgers and pizza and a couple of entrees that looked like they wanted to be fancy. I will say that the food we ordered was very good. Everyone enjoyed their meals and the food came out very quickly. The place is expensive though... $84 for the 4 of us to eat and 3 of us just had sandwiches. Granted, there were 2 Harps on there but still, $84 is steep for sandwiches and an appetizer. I really wanted this place to be great but it wasn't. It was average... good food, marginal service and high prices. I may come back to drink but that'll probably be it.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Great New Glarus Spotted Cow on tap to enjoy with great televisions for sporting events. Plenty to choose from when hungry as well! Great staff in Sean and Lori, (hope that is the right name)

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We tried out this new place and had a blast! Sat near the fireplace, which is perfect on a cold Wisconsin day. Service was great. Quiet and intimate for easy conversation. We split a wrap with the homemade chios and added a bowl of soup (in a bread bowl). Add tea and all under $20.
Great fun.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Three of us met for lunch today at Libby's. We ordered the turkey club sandwich with soup special and one ordered a wrap. We all thought our food was delicious. The wild rice soup was especially good. Our waitress was pleasant and took good care of us. We like to take our time and visit, and we never felt rushed. I was surprised that we were never asked about dessert,but I know we were all full from our lunch, anyway. I'm sure we will return for lunch again.