“Nice Stay”

Holiday Inn Conference Center Marshfield
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Marshfield
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I stayed at the Holiday Inn off and on for 2 weeks while my father was in the hospital. The hotel is a 5 minute drive to St. Joe's and offers discounted hospital rates. The staff was friendly and the hotel is nice, comfortable, clean, and quiet. There is a very nice pool area for swimming/relaxing, and complimentry coffee in the lobby with the USA Today. If you are a rewards member you are also offered a coupon choice of a free drink in the bar, free breakfast, or a free snack. Good to note - if the hotel is crowded, parking in the front can be a challenge, but there is plenty of parking in the back with easy access to the lobby. This is a good place to stay for business, families, and for access the medical services. Personally I would skip the restaurant for dinner. Breakfast was OK, but dinner wasn't very good and the service was extremely slow (I think we were down for dinner almost 2 hours). I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. It was a good experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 13CMR
MarshfieldHolidayInn, General Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Marshfield, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

13CMR,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Holiday Inn!! I have informed the Food and Beverage of your experience in the restaurant; this is something that he is training people about so your comments are very helpful.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

We just purchased property in the area and it filled all our requirements.The rooms were clean, rooms were of a nice size, beds were comfortable, the desk clerk was friendly but not fake friendly, reasonable rates and location is good. Would definitely come back again. we didn't get a chance to check out the spa or restaurant but maybe on our next visit.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim R
MarshfieldHolidayInn, General Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Marshfield, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Kim R,

We can't wait to have come back to visit!! We hope everything works out with your property and we thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Good Luck,

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Weather you are in town on business or vacation everything you need is here! You will find the staff very helpful and outgoing! At the hotel they have all the services you could possibly need without leaving the building! Located in the perfect place to get anywhere is a huge plus! The best kept secret is the location is also quiet where relaxation can be accomplished!
When you travel it goes without saying you expcet a great stay but when you find the staff takes it to the highest level you want to return!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

genoinwi,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to share your experience with us. We are always happy to have you visit and enjoy the fact that you feel comfortable enough to relax. Have fun in your travels.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

We recently bought property in the area and until we have accommodations of our own to stay in we choose to stay here - it is clean and location in Marshfield is perfect. The only thing that would be nice would be a better restaurant attached for breakfast. The Gondolier does not add to this property at least for breakfast. As a honors member I get free breakfast but did not use that option as it is not worth the wait or time. The hotel is always clean and people and friendly! Beds are very comfortable. We will stay here again just not use the restaurant attached.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
MarshfieldHolidayInn, Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Marshfield, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Thank you TessMIltonWI for letting us know about your stay. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. I would love it if next time you are in town you stop at the desk to see me. I apologize that the restaurant has not lived up to your expectations and would like to discuss this further with you when you are in.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I think this may be the best hotel in Marshfield. I go with my husband to visit his family, and we needed some arrangements outside the family home. We will most likely stay here again. We travel all over, in and out of the US, and the bed ranks as the second most comfortable outside our home, and it was covered with an allergy (possibly with bug protection) cover. The water heated up quickly. The coffee in the room was some of the better hotel coffee I've had. They let us check in early when we inadvertently arrived early. There was light from the hall around the door, but we were able to use the bathroom door to block it. You could hear people in the halls very clearly, as well as the music piped into the halls. That didn't bother us much, though.

Room Tip: Maybe try one that isn't on the first floor.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Jil G,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so happy that you enjoyed your visit to Marshfield. Happy travels and we look forward to you staying with us again soon!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

One of thee nicest Holiday Inn Hotels that we have stayed at....Service like no other!! Robert you will make this hotel what it is so deserving to continue to be....fantastic!!!! From the check-in by a wonderful and personable young lady named Zoey....we went to our room which was clean and very nice! We then had the opportunity of meeting Robert the manager and believe me he went out of his way to make sure everything was acceptable to our needs. We had the opportunity to visit the lounge/supper club and another great asset to this property. I could not have asked for a better night away....we will be back! We do believe that the staff and people make the destination, and here they understand that and have that down to a T......Again thanks for making our Holiday Inn stay another great one!!!!

Room Tip: We like being on an upper floor...it was very spacious and quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maggiemae02
MarshfieldHolidayInn, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Marshfield, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

We'd like to extend a thank you for providing a wonderful review about your stay with us. It brings smiles to our faces to hear the good news you have provided. Our hotel has taken great pride in getting to the level of customer service that we offer to our guests. Sounds like there maybe just a return visit from you folks and we'd love that very much! Our restaurant and bar area of the hotel is a great asset that we are fortunate to be able to provide to our guests. We couldn't agree more with your statement about how the staff makes the destination! Thank you again for your feedback, the review has been shared with the proper management team! Here's to your family and hoping the best for the holiday season for you!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I travel on business and stay here quite often. I just had to write a review today because Robert from the front desk did something extrodinary today. As I was walking out to my car in the ice and snow he came out after me and called out to me by name (I loved it that he remembered my first name) and asked if I had a scraper for my car windows because there was heavy ice on my car. I didn't and he proceeded to go to his own car and get his own ice scraper out and offered to scrape my windows. He was on break and I refused to allow him to scrape my windows I wanted to scrape them myself so he could take his break. Robert is a treasure for this Holiday Inn and I hope he is highly valued by the company. Robert is a young man and has a great attitude and kind heart. He will go far in this world. Thank you Robert for your kindness.

PS: The pillows are awesome at this hotel. I know it sounds kind of weird but I have never had such great pillows at a hotel. I actually stopped at the front desk to ask how I could purchase some. They aren't available at the desk so I am in search of them on line.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Thank you so very much for taking the time to let us know about the service you received while you stayed with us. Providing such great feedback allows us to really improve our service to all of our guests. Your wonderful review has been forwarded to the appropriate channels of the hotel so it could be shared with everyone. The front desk motto is to always treat the guests like they are your favorite neighbor! The pillows are something we just got not that long ago and we all are in love with them! We hope the next time your in our area, that you'll be able to experience another stay like you had just received. We sure hope that you and your family enjoy the days going forward and have a fantastic holiday season.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Marshfield
Hotel Marshfield, BW Premier Collection
Super 8 Neillsville WI
Super 8 Neillsville WI
#1 of 2 in Neillsville
Comfort Inn & Suites Black River Falls
Comfort Inn & Suites Black River...
#2 of 6 in Black River Falls
Cranberry Country Lodge

Been to Holiday Inn Conference Center Marshfield? Share your experiences!