“Was convenient for my purposes”
Review of Park Motel

Park Motel
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Marshfield
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I needed a place for a couple hours and the Park Motel was quiet and clean. I had spent a long day at Marshfield Hospital and really needed a quiet, convenient place. The price was affordable and the owner was very nice. I would recommend them for the location and comfort.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Brian R

Reviewed 22 June 2013

This was my first stay and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The staff is very friendly and helpful and even went out of there way to personally assist me. The rooms are quiet, cozy, comfortable and most of all clean. I have had no issues and would definitely stay here again on my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank George W
Reviewed 6 June 2013

It is a very nice, clean, and quite cozy hotel. The room is comfortable, and there is an excellant atmosphere. The service was excellant. The place is great for friends and family to stay for a short while.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank James G
Reviewed 2 May 2013

When we got there no one was there to check us in so we waited around. After we got in our room we could instantly smell something bad. It was hard to sleep in the stench. Could not get out of there fast enough in the morning. The room smelled of mold and the carpeting was wet.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Patty C
Reviewed 1 July 2010

This was my second time staying here over the past five years. This hotel is very old on the inside - pink tiles, almost antique looking (from the 60's I am guessing) fans and lights - but I have to admit it is a clean hotel. Let's just call it clean retro! The bed slept comfortably, the ac worked just fine all night long, and the guests staying there were quiet and did not bother me. For under $40 a night (INCLUDING TAX), this was a good price for a clean room. Only issue is that the wallpaper in the room needs to be repaired or removed all together. There was not any wifi service in my room, either.

If you are not picky about a room being updated, but want a basic clean place to crash for the night - this is the place to do it. I have stayed here passing through Marshfield before, and would do it again.

(I travel all over the country with my job, and I contribute on EVERY hotel I stay in. Trip Advisor has been a great tool for me, and I contribute fairly, for both good and bad facilities.)

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business