“Very Good Place to Stay”
Review of Super 8 Mauston

Super 8 Mauston
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Mauston
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I was traveling on business when I punched in a motel to stay at and it recommended the Super 8 Mauston and I ended up here. The front desk person was outstanding and this means so much to a weary traveler.

I ended up being assigned a room on the second floor and I had asked the front desk person for a place on the first floor because I had computers and all my business stuff to drag in for the night and I was immediately moved to a first floor room. Again, after a long day, the front desk person did a great job accommodating my every request.

The place is very nice and very clean. The rooms as very adequate and there was plenty of outlets to plug in all my electronics. The lighting in the room was excellent and new. The room itself looked as though it had been rehabbed recently and it was very comfortable. I would certainly recommend this place to any business traveler that needs a nice place to stay.

Room Tip: If you have kids, ask for a room that is close to the pool and if you are a business traveler, ask f...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

My wife and I spent Valentine's Day here. It was totally worth it. The rooms were clean pool area was also. Breakfast was great. Both of us are coming back again for sure. Highly recommended. It was very romantic 5 stars.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Rose B
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I reserved this room based upon the good reviews left by others and when I arrived and checked in I was not disappointed! Theresa at the front desk was friendly and helpful!!! She even made my 3 boys happy upon check in with a small treat!! The rooms were clean and pool area was also very nice. The rates for this room was reasonable considering the number of people that was in my party! With these 2 things I experienced, I will once again stay here if my travels should take me by here!!

Room Tip: Remember to ask about discounts. Senior, AAA, AARP.
Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I have stayed here several times. Never had issues or been disappointed. Very professional and they know how to run a hotel. A surprising touch is 15 to 20 minutes after you get to your room the front desk calls to ask if everything is okay. Public areas are clean and fresh. Room and bathroom are perfect. Lots of parking and there are several restaurants within a block or two. Plus there is super easy access to the interstate.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mauston
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 4 in Mauston
Best Western Park Oasis Inn
AmericInn Hotel & Suites New Lisbon
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Su...
#3 of 75 in Wisconsin Dells
Baymont Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells
Baymont Inn & Suites Wisconsin D...
#28 of 75 in Wisconsin Dells
Ramada Wisconsin Dells
Ramada Wisconsin Dells
#27 of 75 in Wisconsin Dells

Been to Super 8 Mauston? Share your experiences!