“The Red Geranium has blossomed!”

The Red Geranium Framing and Gifts
Mauston, Wisconsin
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The Red Geranium has blossomed!”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

My visit to the "new" Red Geranium was quite a surprise! This unique little gift shop recently moved into a large model log home. My husband and I discovered treasures in every room of the house. There were crab dip and chip samples in the kitchen, lotions and soaps in the bathroom, and framed art and gift items in the great room. There was a lot to explore...and that's just the first floor! The owner features work from local artists and carries lots of unique items made right here in Wisconsin. My husband came along just because he's a good guy, but he enjoyed looking around and even made a couple of purchases himself.

This is one of the few gift shops that I would recommend as an "attraction." The owner's enthusiasm is infectious. She offers an wide variety of goods displayed in a very unique way. It would be a great place to visit with a couple of friends, but it works for couples, too. I will definitely be back!

P.S. The Red Geranium is easy to find. It's just off the interstate, near Culver's.

Visited December 2012