“Staff was great.”

Best Western Park Oasis Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Mauston
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 12 July 2014

The staff and hotel are great. Room and bed very nice. The lobby and hall smell of mildew, room did not. The staff said they are working on it. I would stay again. 5 dollar breakfast coupon good for a couple of muffins, coffee is good in the lobby and room.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Julie_FO_Manager, Manager at Best Western Park Oasis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us!

I appreciate your kind words regarding our staff, guest rooms & being able to use the restaurant coupon. On behalf of everyone thank you for recognizing our efforts to make our guest experience a positive one. I also appreciate your concerns regarding the lobby and hallways & do believe any smells have been eliminated.

We hope to see you again if ever in the Mauston area.
Have a great day!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

The staff is excellent, rooms are comfortable and clean, the indoor/outdoor pools were clean. I was disappointed that breakfast was not included- for the cost of the room, this should have been included.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Hello!

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us.

I'm happy to hear you had a great experience! The outdoor pool is great to have on those warm summer days!

I do understand and appreciate your concerns about a free breakfast. We are always looking at ways to improve our guest experience. This is a topic that is on our radar.
I do hope that you were able to use the coupon we currently offer our guests.

We hope to see you again!
Have a great day!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Our daughter's softball team had a tournament at the Woodside sports complex. This hotel is close, it is very clean and the employees are very helpful. Each morning of the tournament they had made up little care packages for each girl on the team. Very nice touch!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Julie_FO_Manager, Manager at Best Western Park Oasis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Hello!
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us!
We are glad you enjoyed the morning gift bags and hope your team was successful in the tournament. The Woodside Sports Complex is definitely a beautiful facility and we are fortunate enough to be able to help provide lodging to their participants.
On behalf of our entire staff thank you for recognizing our efforts in providing an excellent guest experience.
We hope to see you again!
Have a great week!
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We have stayed several times at this hotel on our way to Minneapolis! Great place and very clean. We love the attached restaurant too! Great coffee in the lobby and the parking is very easy to unload luggage.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Julie_FO_Manager, Manager at Best Western Park Oasis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Hello!

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. It really does make it convenient for our guests to have the on site restaurant.

We love having repeat guests and are so glad you stayed with us again and hope you will do so in the future.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I really want to give a shout out to Leslie Householder and Ben from Maintenance. I didn't stay at the hotel, but I stopped by and they helped me out after I heard a strange flapping sound on top of the trailer/camper I was pulling as I drove by. I had no way to get to the top of my trailer, so I picked them at random as a place that might be worth asking for help.

I was treated as an instant priority by Leslie, even though I wasn't staying there, and in no-time flat, a very helpful man named Ben showed up with a ladder and held it for me while I climbed up to address the problem. Ben offered me tools if I needed them, and I got the loose air conditioning vent screwed back down and I was on my way home in no time.

I couldn't help but think that if you get great customer service when you're not even a customer, it's surely a great place to stay, which I will next time I'm in their neck of the woods.

Thanks Leslie and Ben.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Julie_FO_Manager, Manager at Best Western Park Oasis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Hi!

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback. We are glad we were able to accommodate your needs in helping fix your trailer/camper and return to traveling safely.

Whether they are an actual hotel guest or a visitor, we feel everyone should be treated with kindness, courtesy and comfort. I will pass along your kind words to Leslie and Ben. We hope the rest of your trip home was a safe and enjoyable one.

Thank you again, hope to see you on a future trip!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We were in the Dells for an event and decided we didn't want to deal with the many tourists at a larger hotel chain with water park so we decided to go to Mauston. We were pleasantly surprised on the location, new/updates to the room and interior, as well as the friendly staff. From the prompt check-in to the outgoing bartender at the Lounge, we were thankful we made the choice. So if you don't mind staying at more of a "local" hotel that is clean and comfortable, I would recommend this hotel for you.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello!

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. Your comments are greatly appreciated and will be passed along to all departments. Our ultimate goal is to provide our guests with a great experience and it is encouraging and rewarding to hear when we have done our jobs well.

It is definitely a benefit to us to be so close to Wisconsin Dells where you can play all day and unwind in the evenings. We hope to see you again.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

They have done some updates to rooms including new beds witch are very nice. Slept like a Baby!
very accommodating staff place is always clean they are always cleaning. :)
we will return frequently.
nice good restaurant within walking distance anything you need within walking distance

• Stayed: May 2014

Hello!

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We love return guests and are happy to have you! Thank you from everyone here for recognizing our efforts to provide our guests with a clean, comfortable, pleasant stay. Hope to see you again on your next trip to the area!

Thanks again and have a nice day!

Julie

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mauston
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 4 in Mauston
AmericInn Hotel & Suites New Lisbon
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wisconsin Dells
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Wi...
#10 of 74 in Wisconsin Dells
Baymont Inn & Suites Wisconsin Dells
Baymont Inn & Suites Wisconsin D...
#29 of 74 in Wisconsin Dells
Hampton Inn & Suites at Wisconsin Dells Lake Delton
Hampton Inn & Suites at Wisconsi...
#8 of 74 in Wisconsin Dells
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites

Been to Best Western Park Oasis Inn? Share your experiences!