“The Best!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Wisconsin
“The Best!”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Over much deliberation between 2 supper clubs, we settled on The Old Feed Mill, and what a relief! Everything we put into our mouths was fantastic and perfect. The staff was knowledgable and friendly. They even let us know of a free blue grass celebration that was going on out their back door, which we attended and had a night cap of Spotted Cow. We will return to dine there whenever we can, a GREAT restraunt/supper club by our standards. Thank you!

Visited August 2013

Tremont, IL
“Food good”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Enjoyed the food but there was a wedding reception with the booming rap crap noise. Staff would not help.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank clkern
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

My daughter recommended The Old Feed Mill when I told her that we were going to a play at the American Players Theater. I ordered pecan crusted pork chops and my husband ordered meat loaf which was a tasty, spicy surprise. The chops were fork tender and very nicely prepared. Rita, our server was very attentive. We had a wonderful time!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank 534PatM
Madison, Wisconsin
“Good comfort food”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Sunday afternoon, four of us went to the Old Feed Mill for dinner. This was my 1st time to eat here, the others had been here before. I did not know what to expect. The restaurant is located in an old feed mill.The waitress brought out this wonderful, warm freshly baked bead. It was yummy. Two of us ordered the pike, the other two ordered the pork. My fish was nicely done with a crispy crust. It was a nice size piece. I had fish to bring home. I tasted the pork and it was so tender. It came with sweet potatoes that were delicious. Our service was very good. All of the staff was very friendly. i visited the gift shop which had some interesting items.

The drive from Madison was nice and it was good to be a passenger and enjoy the scenery. The corn looked.

• Visited August 2013
“Charming”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

This is a beautiful old building set up nicely as a restaurant. I found the food hit or miss; the macaroni was disappointing and the pork under cooked, but dessert was spectacular. Our server was attentive and friendly and we lived the fresh bread.

• Visited July 2013