“Pot Roast”

Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Mazomanie
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Old Feed Mill Restaurant has been bringing local farmers'flavors to the table for over 20 years. More than just an ordinary restaurant, The Old Feed Mill is a historic masterpiece.
Reviewed 24 June 2014

A sit down dinner in a old mill, staff very friendly and attentive, food was excellent, I had the pot roast..yum yum..I will definitely be back for another sitting.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

We have been to the Old Feed Mill a few times for lunch but we had never tried their Sunday brunch and couldn't find out much about their brunch offerings. We took a ride over there today (5/25/2014), a gorgeous spring day in Wisconsin with friends and we were not disappointed. Everything was great! There was a delicious kale salad, a nice mixed green salad, fresh fruit, their delicious bread and butter, French toast, bacon, scrambled eggs, sausage, ribs, REAL mashed potatoes, fried potatoes I think, thinly sliced beef, mac and cheese, broccoli, baked chicken, I think I got most of them. To top it off there was a dessert table with pies, cake, cookies, cheesecake, cherry cobbler, and bread pudding with caramel sauce. We had a very nice waitress who said there was a senior discount and kindly asked if was anyone over 60, of course we said yes as we were talking about how good retirement is! Go there and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I took a tour group to the Old Feed Mill recently. The food was great, service excellent, and the building itself a really interesting structure. The owner, Nancy, gave the group a talk on the history of the feed mill. If you're looking for a place to take a group of people that's not the usual chain restaurant, this is it.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We arrived at an odd hour between lunch and dinner when they generally don't serve, but we were encouraged to stay but the most awesome server. The setting is great, the food was awesome, but the best was how comfortable we were made to feel.

1  Thank tromt
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Met for business at the Old Feed Mill for lunch. I just picked them off of the computer and it was absolutely not a disappointment. Service was extremely friendly and my fish sandwich was served on a homemade bun was one of the best I have ever had! The restaurant is adorable and not too hard to find. Prices were reasonable and they gave you more than enough food. I would love to go back again!