“Consistently delightful”
Review of Bay 5 Diner - CLOSED

Bay 5 Diner
Cuisines: American
Description: Our landlord would not allow us to renew our lease. We are searching for a new location. Thank you for considering us.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We live in the area and frequent bay 5, especially when friends are up for a night out. Great care is taken to ensure the food is special whether it is deep fried asparagus, fish fry, buffalo salad or a big ol' ribeye. The pace is leisurely and everyone friendly . Their Friday fish fry cole slaw is great. Fresh flowers on the tables and the owners are attentive, with a nice Facebook page.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

My mother in law lives in Mazo and took us here for breakfast, which was hearty and delicious. Also, I asked about where their meat products come from (I try where possible to stick to humanely raised) and got an honest, helpful answer (bacon is from a local farm, breakfast sausage is not). Both the food and the positive attitude were very much appreciated. Love the cosy atmosphere too. This is definitely our new go-to spot in Mazo.

1  Thank DanW329
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Glad we found this place! Wasn't sure how it would be judging from the outside (doesn't really look like a restaurant), but oh my god what a find! Waitress gave us free cheese curds to try that were outstanding. We had the steak and it was flavored really well and was juicy. The portabella mushrooms on top of the steak were tasty too. It's hard to find restaurants that are open and offer a good selection in this area. I'm so glad we found this one!

3  Thank Swandive49
Reviewed 24 July 2013

The owner has great customer service! Food was fresh and healthy! My husband and kids all loved their food. The BBQ pork sandwich a great choice. My son loved his hot dog. Drinks are average. Great homemade pizza. Locals were calling in orders when we were eating.

1  Thank Becky R
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Where do I start? My grandma, who lives in Mazomanie, had been raving about Bay 5 for months. Why we drug our feet so long, I don't know.... I am embarrassed! However, one meal and we are hooked! Hooked I tell you! My husband gets to eat here at least weekly for lunch. We often partake in BBQ Wednesday, or Fish Friday, or breakfast Sunday. Ann & Phil, owners, are awesome people with a business that represents great food, they have great personalities, and the restaurant has simple clean decor. It's a small place, they make everything to order - so if it is busy - well you might wait longer than normal - but you should be happy. If you are traveling in the area, I highly suggest filling your tummy here. We are always happy campers, so I'm sure you will be too.

3  Thank BlackNBlueBubbles