“Thank You for a Memorable Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mazomanie
Walking Iron Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Mazomanie B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 April 2007

My husband and I stayed at the Walking Iron Inn for our wedding anniversary. We were greeted at the door by the owner who proceeded to give us a tour of this beautifully restored house and answer any questions we had. He took us to our room, which was lovely and so welcoming. We were the only guests that night, so we had the whole house to ourselves! The third floor library has shelves stocked with books and DVD's. There is also an exercise room and sauna in the lower level . The weather was unusually mild for Wisconsin in March, so we were able to sit and relax on the porch in the evening and the next morning. The breakfast in the morning was outstanding, and the french toast was some of the best I've ever had. I wish I had the recipe! The house has a warm and inviting feel to it, and I would love to return to the Walking Iron Inn in the summer to see the gardens. Our stay is one we won't forget. Oh, I almost forgot to mention the huge, luxurious bathroom with a deluxe whirlpool. Absolutely gorgeous!

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank toried
There are newer reviews for Walking Iron Bed and Breakfast

A TripAdvisor Member
Brookfield, Wisconsin
Reviewed 16 December 2005

This is a beautifully restored home, rich in history and charm. The owners were able to find photos of the house from the state historical society so they had excellent documentation on how to restore it. The hosts are wonderful, gracious and accomodating. The rooms are charming and very comfortable. This is the most pleasant B&B getaway I have ever had. We will be going back to see it in the warmer weather. There is an exercise area, a sauna (which you may reserve) and a massage table in a private room in which a certified massage therapist comes in upon request. My wife suprised me with this treat and even though it was very short notice they were able to accomodate us.

• Stayed: December 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Hudson, WI
Reviewed 24 August 2004

This is an incredible B & B! The restoration of the house is magnificent and the hospitality of the owners is second to none! Ine of the best B & Bs I have ever been to.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mazomanie
Spring Valley Inn
Victorian Dreams Bed and Breakfast
The Livingston Inn
The Livingston Inn
#2 of 7 in Madison

Been to Walking Iron Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!