“Wonderful dining!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Beach House Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
“Wonderful dining!”
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

The Beach House has a wide selection on the menu which will please everyones taste. We had prompt and friendly service from Dee Dee. We ordered steak and chicken which were both great and very reasonably priced. Our two meals and app was $35! I would highly recommend, especially in the summer months. They have a nice outdoor area for summer nights!

Visited December 2013

Madison, WI
“Underwhelming.”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

We've been to the Beach House a handful of times in the last couple years. We've always had a nice time with great service and good food. Last night we had a Groupon so my husband and I took our son and his girlfriend. I like the atmosphere. Nothing fancy. It's on the lake so its nice in summer. But last night was underwhelming.

While the service was again excellent, the food left something to be desired. My perch was good, but the side dishes were pretty awful. I had the American fries and steamed vegetables. The American fries were room temperature and very dry. The steamed veggies were laughable. It was like someone took 6 baby carrots and two pieces of broccoli, put them in a small dish, microwaved them for perhaps 10 seconds and served them. They were still hard and barely warm.

Luckily the two Old Fashioned's I had were still delicious.

I will go back because we have had better experiences here than last night, but it was very disappointing.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank plehn03
Madison, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really great place”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

TRY THE SOUP!! OMg homemade!! Great views very relaxing and food was made with care and attention felt like begin at home.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank laurachorba
McFarland, Wisconsin
“Great fish, very reasonable prices”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

This is the place my wife and I keep coming back to. Great menu and the prices are reasonable compared to other eating places in McFarland and Stoughton. This is the best food and value on Friday night. Walleye, blue gill, perch are all excellent and hash browns are good and not greasey. Fun place to come in by boat and great burgers in the afternoon. Place is small and therefore a little noisy, but staff is very friendly! I give it a 9 out of 10 (not a 10 because of crowded conditions at bar, no alcohol allowed outside by lake shore).

• Visited June 2013
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
“Good eats!”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

The breakfast is very good. I like the wallye and eggs! They also have a bar and very nice staff. Mary is a rock star!

Visited December 2012