“Very accommodating”

Dining options: Reservations
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
“Very accommodating”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Having several food allergies, we were very impressed and pleased with the service at Angelo's. The server was very helpful and the chef suggested modifications to some entrees that we would be able to eat. The chef even shared the brand of gluten free pasta they use when we commented on how delicious it was!
The food was amazing and the atmosphere was relaxing. We will definitely return and recommend Angelo's to our friends!

Visited April 2014

“Love the bread!!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Bread is great! Loved the food. First time to McFarland location and enjoyed it as much as Monona location.

McFarland, Wisconsin
“Fabulous Food and Exceptional Customer Service”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Our family loves Angelo's. The food is delicious and the service is exceptional. You can count on consistently scrumptious food and friendly service. Whether it is your first visit or a returning visit you will feel welcomed. The pizza is fabulous and the pasta is perfectly cooked with flavorful sauces and ingredients. All the dishes prepared taste fresh and home made. To top off the dinner you can't miss out on the desserts! McFarland is lucky to have Angelo's. Great now I just made myself hungry again talking about the food. Luckily I have some left over Chicken Parmesan that I couldn't finish last night. Which reminds me, Sue gives you helpful tips in reheating your left overs that make it feel like it was just prepared for you.

• Visited March 2014
McFarland, Wisconsin
“Small town gem”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We hadn't been to Angelo's in a while and were pleased to see they've added to their menu. This is a cozy, comfortable and classy little place. I got the Grotto Pasta which was a delicious combination of shrimp, artichokes, and olives in a cream sauce. The dinner included bread and salad. My friend ordered one of the specials, vegetable lasagna, and was very pleased with the combination of flavors. She was even able to have a combination of sauces, alfredo and marinara. Our server was excellent and fun too. We'll be going back soon.

• Visited March 2014
Madison, Wisconsin
“A fun great restaurant!”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

The atmosphere is warm and inviting. Staff is friendly, fun and professional. I have eaten there 3 times. I had the fried chicken salad, pizza and walleye. All were tastefully presented and very very good!

• Visited May 2013