“Good hotel for business”

Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Menomonee Falls
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Stayed here while on a business trip. Conference room was useful although open to the outer lobby (only seperated by partial wall). Actually has a somewhat "European" feel. The shower has only half a glass wall so water runs out onto bathroom floor - very odd design. Hotel was clean and employees were very very friendly and helpful. Folks on fifth floor had free drink tickets and breakfast - though meals were cheap so I doubt incremental cost was justified. The restaurant was very good with a surprising number of options - the meals I had were also surprisingly good quality (though breakfast seemed larger than necessary).

Room Tip: Stay away from main road for a slightly quieter room - though rooms on the road side didn't seem...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 September 2012

We stayed here overnight as a stopover on our way up to Door County. We wished we had more time to stay. The hotel was beautiful. When we got up there on Thursday evening, we went to the hotel's restaurant. We weren't expecting such good food and service. It was excellent. You must get the fried cheese curds. They were some of the best I've ever had. The room was beautiful and very comfortable. The bathroom was modern, and everything was immaculate. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Just got back from enjoying a tasty breakfast brunch at the Radisson's RBG.
My Father and Sister agreed that all of the food was delicious. Our Waitress Cindy was attentive and helpful.
For the price of $9.99 including coffee and juice this is a brunch you must treat yourself to.
Besides frequenting RGB's for lunch and dinner my Father who loves his breakfast informed me that we need to go back so he can try what he didn't have room to eat this time around!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2012

The staff were friendly. The room was beautiful. The hotel was easy to find and right off the interstate. Our only complaint is that the HD channels didn't always work. Oh, and the bathroom door in the pool area didn't lock.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2012

It has been almost two months since I visited last and I decided to give this place another try because it was convenient. I made a change to "Business Class" and I am happily surprised that things are much better than my last visit. Clean, warm water (not hot, but warm), great amenities, comfortable bed, nice staff, good onsite resturant. Not sure if they changed some things or Business Class is that much better. But very please with my stay thus far.

Room Tip: Business Class!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Went to a wedding that was at this hotel and stayed there for the weekend. Very convenient to Milwaukee with a nice restaurant on location and very clean accommodations. Staff were very friendly and helpful all around.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We stayed at this Radisson on part of our Milwaukee weekend. The hotel is very new, very easy to find and very modern looking. If I could I would give it 3 and a half stars.

The check in was quick, easy and the staff was very nice. We loved the look of our room, very sleek! I was excited to be in such a nice new room. But then reality sets in. With 3 girls in one room we lacked space to put stuff. Especially in the bathroom!

The sink basin leaves a small patch on either side of it for use. Either hang a toiletry bag on the hook or lay stuff on the toilet lid. I also was liking the look of the shower. Until I got to use it, LOL! The glass wall looks cool, but it left me COLD! The air really circulates in that open space and I was trying to keep all of myself warm while washing my hair. We all got a good laugh over it on the way home.

The pool area was nice, we enjoyed the hot tub. My sister chose to skip the exercise room, she felt it was a bit too isolated the way it was laid out.

I really, really wanted to like this hotel alot. But breakfast was what put me into the negative column. They have a RGB or something onsite. They had a buffet going for $8ish dollars, we were in a bit of a hurry so we went with it.

Breakfast was gross. Everything had been baking in the chaffing dishes for a long dried out time. The sausages were an odd orangeish color that still baffles us. The potatoes had been long since mushed by the wait and the french toast sticks were so baked they were impossible to cut with a knife. I went to the fruit and yogurt for most of my breakfast. That was delicious!

I wanted to really like and recommend this hotel. I would stay again knowing about the lack of space it would be a trip with only 1 other person. And I would avoid breakfast!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank budbrlady
Also consider these accommodations in or near Menomonee Falls
Home2 Suites by Hilton Menomonee Falls Milwaukee
Home2 Suites by Hilton Menomonee...
#2 of 2 in Menomonee Falls
Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place
Hyatt Place Milwaukee West
Hyatt Place Milwaukee West
#24 of 56 in Milwaukee
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place
Super 8 Germantown / Milwaukee, WI
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Germantown

Been to Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls? Share your experiences!