“Good Lunch Buffet” 4 of 5 bubbles

Harvey Moy's Chinese Restaurant
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
MENOMONEE FALLS
“Good Lunch Buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I come here often with family and friends. Their lunch buffet is excellent. The only negative thing I can say about this restaurant is one of the waitresses is . . . let's just say less than professional. She is often rude, reaching in front of you to remove items, not very friendly, not attentive. In fact I believe she is the owner's daughter which is probably the only reason she is still working there. Whenever we go I am delighted to get one of the other waitresses who are very pleasant and attentive. But, like I said the food is good! They recently remodeled the front of the building, but unfortunately it does very little for the inside except give a bit more light to the bar area. The rest could use a little facelift. Al in all, I do like to eat there and would recommend it to friends.

• Visited March 2014

Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, United States
“Very Authentic & Good Chinese Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

It's nice to go to a good sit-down Chinese restaurant as compared to those zillion item Chinese buffets where some of the food is cold, others needs replenishing and others is just plain unrecognizable. Have always had good meals AND found the helpings to be extremely generous - so much so that I take home enough food for my lunch the next day. I'm partial to the egg foo yung!

• Visited February 2014
Sussex, Wisconsin
“Our Favorite Local Chinese Restaurant by far!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We have been going to Harvey's for almost 20 years now, and will keep on going! We love the food - it is always delivered fresh, fast and hot. Everything is made to order, nothing is pre-cooked and re-heated like other places. Their egg rolls are the BEST we have ever had. They have a wonderful taste and are always fresh, hot and crispy - and not too greasy either. Harvey and his family really treat us right. He will often come out into the dining room to say hello and give a nice handshake. His son also says hello from the kitchen every so often. We feel like family when we go there and would recommend Harvey's to anyone.

• Visited February 2014
Lac du Flambeau, United States
“Always good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

We have never had a bad meal at Moys - everyone there is so nice - Harvey even comes out to greet you. I love the egg rolls - they are the best. When I was younger I went there with my Dad, then as I got older I went with my husband and son - good times, great food, fond memories. We keep coming back!

• Visited January 2014
Jackson, Wisconsin
“Sure Has Gone downhill”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

Harvey Moys in Menomonee Falls WI has always been our restaurant of choice for many years fora buffet, but when we went there on New Years Day (1/1/14) I had a hard time remembering why!!....There was hardly anyone there (after eating I knew why) we were seated immediately and our drink order was taken, we went to the buffet and had to go thru many plates to find a clean one. We saw a waitress carring a tray of water glasses, she sneezed, put them down waited a few minutes and picked them up and served them to customers (Yuck!)....the food all tasted the same and all had dark sauce, very few choices.
It will be a long time until we go there again.

• Visited January 2014