“Daughters Bar”

Log Jam
Ranked #1 of 61 Restaurants in Menomonie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 September 2012

Went to visit my daughter at college and she wanted to eat at her bar. I was skeptical. The bar is clean and the eating area open. The food was good and responsible. I had the all you can eat fish. It was a good deal and it take long to get more. All in all an above average Wisconsin bar/restaurant.

1  Thank David H

Reviewed 8 September 2012

Ate here with a group of business colleagues.

Beer (local) was awesome. Burgers and other sandwiches were all deemed very good.

Too bad the piped-in music is so freakishly loud. There is a pool table in the middle of the floor that adds to the noise level, too.

Would go again, but would probably sit outside.

Reviewed 7 September 2012

We, my daughter, husband, niece, and myself ate lunch here and we were all impressed by the food! We eat out quite a bit while travelling and thought the quality of what we had as well as the flavors were very good. It is glorified bar food, but the coconut shrimp were great, the cheese curds the best we had on our five day journey (which says a lot when you are talking about Wisconsin)!!! I would DEFINITELY go back! (In fact, on another visit, we intended to but they were closed for a wedding reception)

1  Thank jennie s
Reviewed 10 August 2012

They have a great place to sit outside and very nice people. The food is good and service very good.

Reviewed 21 July 2012

Great food the service was slow the place is very nice for s sit down meal in a relaxed environment.

1  Thank King P