“Great Bar Food--Terrific Hamburgers”
Review of Log Jam

Log Jam
Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Menomonie
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Relaxed atmosphere, great hamburgers, fast pleasant service and priced right--right across from UW Stout campus.

1  Thank marshadymz

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I have eaten lunch here a few times and the food was good so when I was in town recently and heard they served breakfast on week-ends we decided to try it. The menu is limited but the offer a variety. I had blueberry pancakes that were very good, the omelet looked very good, and the breakfast quesadilla was reported as being good. They use local fresh ingredients. The staff seemed sparse the morning we were there and service was so, so. I usually enjoy sitting in the outside area but it was hot and humid so we stayed in and were comfortable. In the inside you sit in the bar but it is pleasant. Parking was not a problem on Saturday morning, but can be during the week.

1  Thank allez2008
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I prefer Log Jam when the weather is nice so I can eat in the beer garden. Their food is great and so are the drinks.

Reviewed 12 September 2012

Went to visit my daughter at college and she wanted to eat at her bar. I was skeptical. The bar is clean and the eating area open. The food was good and responsible. I had the all you can eat fish. It was a good deal and it take long to get more. All in all an above average Wisconsin bar/restaurant.

1  Thank David H
Reviewed 8 September 2012

Ate here with a group of business colleagues.

Beer (local) was awesome. Burgers and other sandwiches were all deemed very good.

Too bad the piped-in music is so freakishly loud. There is a pool table in the middle of the floor that adds to the noise level, too.

Would go again, but would probably sit outside.