“Surprised at the clean crisp rooms”
Review of Motel 6 Menomonie

Motel 6 Menomonie
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Menomonie
Dayton, Ohio
“Surprised at the clean crisp rooms”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I was surprised at the value received. The low price concerned me that I would get what I paid for. Instead it was a clean room with a great front desk staff. I use tripadvisor as a resource to pick unfamiliar hotels and the top rating convinced me to give this a go. I am not at all disappointed and trust the morning breakfast will also be a winner.

Room Tip: There are a few power outlets for your block heaters on the East side.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Robert Willows, and his staff. I want to say I was treated so well that I will look forward to staying there the first opportunity I get. It was the highlight of my trip. The company should be proud of the people that work at Motel 6 in Menomonie. Sincerely, Thomas Freeman, Bennett Truck Driver.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Carlsbad, California
Reviewed 22 October 2013

as i parked my truck i noticed a man and a woman outside huddling in the corner by the front door.i thought at first glance the manager had thrown them out and forced out in the COLD.the woman acknowledges me but i ignored not wanting to hear about their dispear.they followed me in and found out that she was the front desk clerk. i think the front desk clerk thought i was mentally challenged as she put me in a handicapped room.other than that the night went without a hitch.the motel needs to designate an assigned smoking area so people are NOT SMOKING near EVERY BLASTED ENTRANCE.

Room Tip: this is a motel 6 the motel does not face the interstate and k-mart and the chevy dealer is near by...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Oxford, Indiana
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We stopped at this Motel 6 as an overnight stopover. I chose it based on positive reviews. I would concur with most reviewers that this is a very nice quiet property and very clean. The only drawback, as some have noted, is that it is a bit hard to locate without a GPS. Still, not that difficult. Once off the Interstate, it's just a couple turns and it's tucked back behind an auto dealership. There are many restaurants around, so you will not go hungry.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Boilermaker_91
Fitchburg, Wisconsin
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We stayed in the Motel 6 in Menomonie, WI on a recent bike trip on the Red Cedar state trail. I do not think we had ever stayed in a Motel 6 before but it was a busy weekend and there were not many rooms available. To our surprise the motel and room were quite nice, clean, and comfortable. The amenities are quite sparse but the room itself was quiet and comfortable. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The price was excellent and we stayed for two nights for what we would normally pay for one night. The motel is centrally located and we were able to walk to restaurants and a very nice food store where we had fresh bakery and coffee for breakfast. I do not know whether we will stay at other Motel 6's but when we are in that part of Wisconsin and need a room, Motel 6 will probably be our first choice.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Marty Z
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I got 4 rooms as always... My room had micro fridge... Fridge dirty... !!!! Carpet filthy .. Sorry guys but I stay in hotels all the time and I used to mange hotels,, front desk clerk AWESOME!! She say this place is rated 6 in the country.. Wow!! Like I said maybe it is just my room. My pillowcase has something red on it.. Smh.. I feel a bit disgusted.. Wait let me run across the hall and look at my daughters room........ Yep it's a motel 6 .. But all enclosed rooms.. Would I return.. Yeah for one night.. I think... Maybe...

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Menomonie, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Dear Karen W,
Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize for the unpleasant stay you had as a result of the cleanliness issues you experienced. These conditions are not consistent with Motel 6 standards for quality, and we encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.
Greenwood, Nova Scotia, Canada
Reviewed 1 September 2013

This Motel 6 is tucked behind a Dodge dealer and it's a super location. Quiet, quiet, quiet! Very well maintained and clean.

As always - pet friendly! There is lots of grass to walk dogs.

I definitely recommend this Motel 6 and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. :)

My one complaint is the triangular tub. I HATE THEM. I like to soak after a long day and these tubs are not good for that. You can't recline and just sitting there in an uncomfortable position does not relieve stress. :(

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Menomonie
Best Western Plus Menomonie Inn & Suites
Cobblestone Inn and Suites Durand, WI
Days Inn West-Eau Claire
Days Inn West-Eau Claire
#19 of 25 in Eau Claire

Been to Motel 6 Menomonie? Share your experiences!