“Most friendliest. Staff”

Motel 6 Menomonie
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Menomonie
“Most friendliest. Staff”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Yes I called at around 5 am in the morning and a staff member Lisa answered. The phone I asked her a few questions because I was about 3 miles out driving in bad snow weather she ask my name and phone number and booked me a reserve me a room. She was very professional about it and was eager to help in and way. When we got there. Tashy was very friendly. And picked up where Lisa left off. It was like smooth sailing. Because I had been driving for over 12 hours any ways we left that afternoon. And I got stuck in the snow in the driveway and this older man came out to lend a hand him and a younger guy they help me to get my van po it the snow his name was Bob. I just want to say these people need yo be recognise for all their good deeds thanks a million
A loyal customer
Everette. Russell

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Maplewood, Minnesota
Reviewed 17 February 2014

For $43 a night (AARP rate) you can't beat the price. The room was clean and quiet. No clock or hair dryer. Analog TV. The room heater was somewhat noisey when it cycled on. Best to leave the fan on if you don't mind the 'white' noise. Staff was pleasant.

Room Tip: Hotel was built perpendicular to the freeway. Quieter rooms are probably toward the rear of the hot...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Minneapolis
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I don't usually stay at Motel 6 but this one although spartan (as you would expect), is clean, quiet and freshly painted. Good value for the money. Highly recommended to those looking for value oriented motel. The front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. No problems whatsoever.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I was surprised at the value received. The low price concerned me that I would get what I paid for. Instead it was a clean room with a great front desk staff. I use tripadvisor as a resource to pick unfamiliar hotels and the top rating convinced me to give this a go. I am not at all disappointed and trust the morning breakfast will also be a winner.

Room Tip: There are a few power outlets for your block heaters on the East side.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Robert Willows, and his staff. I want to say I was treated so well that I will look forward to staying there the first opportunity I get. It was the highlight of my trip. The company should be proud of the people that work at Motel 6 in Menomonie. Sincerely, Thomas Freeman, Bennett Truck Driver.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Carlsbad, California
Reviewed 22 October 2013

as i parked my truck i noticed a man and a woman outside huddling in the corner by the front door.i thought at first glance the manager had thrown them out and forced out in the COLD.the woman acknowledges me but i ignored not wanting to hear about their dispear.they followed me in and found out that she was the front desk clerk. i think the front desk clerk thought i was mentally challenged as she put me in a handicapped room.other than that the night went without a hitch.the motel needs to designate an assigned smoking area so people are NOT SMOKING near EVERY BLASTED ENTRANCE.

Room Tip: this is a motel 6 the motel does not face the interstate and k-mart and the chevy dealer is near by...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Oxford, Indiana
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We stopped at this Motel 6 as an overnight stopover. I chose it based on positive reviews. I would concur with most reviewers that this is a very nice quiet property and very clean. The only drawback, as some have noted, is that it is a bit hard to locate without a GPS. Still, not that difficult. Once off the Interstate, it's just a couple turns and it's tucked back behind an auto dealership. There are many restaurants around, so you will not go hungry.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Boilermaker_91
Also consider these accommodations in or near Menomonie
Best Western Plus Menomonie Inn & Suites
Super 8 Eau Claire WI
Super 8 Eau Claire WI
#14 of 25 in Eau Claire
Best Western Plus Eau Claire Conference Center

Been to Motel 6 Menomonie? Share your experiences!