Motel 6 Menomonie
US$131
Hotels.com
US$96
US$56
Super 8 Eau Claire I-94(Eau Claire)(Great Value!)
US$54
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewsno frillsfront desklow priceroom was cleannice sizebasic lodginggreat value for the pricewould stay here againthe owner managerthree nightsinternet servicegreat customer serviceeau clairein townamenitiespillowsbob
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

It's decent for a Motel 6, but in order to keep the prices low a lot of the amenities aren't there (no shampoo, poor heat, random stains, etc). If you need to stay in Menominee then it'll give you a place to sleep, that's it. Also, bring your own pillow!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

No complaints, stayed here for a business trip stop. Has everything you need and nothing you Don't. Would return again for the price, it just can't be beat. Staff is courteous local delicious food close by.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Yes I called at around 5 am in the morning and a staff member Lisa answered. The phone I asked her a few questions because I was about 3 miles out driving in bad snow weather she ask my name and phone number and booked me a reserve me a room. She was very professional about it and was eager to help in and way. When we got there. Tashy was very friendly. And picked up where Lisa left off. It was like smooth sailing. Because I had been driving for over 12 hours any ways we left that afternoon. And I got stuck in the snow in the driveway and this older man came out to lend a hand him and a younger guy they help me to get my van po it the snow his name was Bob. I just want to say these people need yo be recognise for all their good deeds thanks a million
A loyal customer
Everette. Russell

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2014

For $43 a night (AARP rate) you can't beat the price. The room was clean and quiet. No clock or hair dryer. Analog TV. The room heater was somewhat noisey when it cycled on. Best to leave the fan on if you don't mind the 'white' noise. Staff was pleasant.

Room Tip: Hotel was built perpendicular to the freeway. Quieter rooms are probably toward the rear of the hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I don't usually stay at Motel 6 but this one although spartan (as you would expect), is clean, quiet and freshly painted. Good value for the money. Highly recommended to those looking for value oriented motel. The front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. No problems whatsoever.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family