“NIce hotel for not a lot of money”
Review of Motel 6 Menomonie

Motel 6 Menomonie
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Menomonie
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Needed a hotel for a couple nights when my daughter got married. No time for a pool, etc. so didn't miss them at this hotel. Room wasn't as large as other hotels I have stayed at but it was a decent size. Room was clean, bathroom was clean and roomy. Probably my biggest complaint about the room was that the tv was best viewed from the bed near the window, and I was in the bed closest to the door. The front desk manager was friendly and our room was quiet. There is not free breakfast here, though there is coffee in the lobby.Someone is needed to remove the large amount of weeds around the shrubs at the front of the building, they detract from the overall first impression of the hotel. For the price this place can't be beat. I would definitely stay here again if I need a hotel room in the area again. A

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I stay in hotels every week of the year. I feel the Motel 6 chain has lost their way. In general I find that they are no longer well-managed nor clean and often they are staffed by completely inept people. As such I usually avoid them. However this place is a gem, and I return whenever I am in the area. The front desk is both very friendly and efficient. My room was sparklingly clean. The hotel has interior corridors with an elevator, and it is located in a safe and quite area off the freeway. The property is in good condition with plenty of parking, and they even have a space for semis and other large vehicles. Their free internet connection worked well for my needs. Plenty of hot water, and good coffee in the morning. The rest of the chain needs to learn from these folks.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Edward M
Reviewed 28 April 2014

we had 7 girls that stayed here over the weekend of 4/27/14 we had a great time. We knew we were not going to be spending much time in our rooms. we only needed to sleep. the beds were just fine for the 4 hours we were in them. You can't beat the price. The hotel was very clean, the staff was very nice and respectable. After coming in after bar close and having the front desk woman look at us all when we still walked in with booze in our arms she just smiled and said to have fun and she would let us know if we are being a problem. Which I'm guessing we were not because we had no complaints. I would recommend this hotel to anyone passing through. They could update their TV's as they were the old box tubes, but we never even turned on the TV. The coffee in the morning in the lobby was delicious too!

Room Tip: as if any rooms have upgraded TV's, and bring your own shampoo!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank city_hick_chick
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Everything about this place is at From check in to checkout, I have always had a great stay! You can't beat the price either. The front desk people are very helpful and can direct you to all the eatery places or anything else in Menomonie or anywhere else clsoe by. The premises is very clean, everything works well and it's not hard to get to from the Interstate.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

It's decent for a Motel 6, but in order to keep the prices low a lot of the amenities aren't there (no shampoo, poor heat, random stains, etc). If you need to stay in Menominee then it'll give you a place to sleep, that's it. Also, bring your own pillow!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

No complaints, stayed here for a business trip stop. Has everything you need and nothing you Don't. Would return again for the price, it just can't be beat. Staff is courteous local delicious food close by.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Yes I called at around 5 am in the morning and a staff member Lisa answered. The phone I asked her a few questions because I was about 3 miles out driving in bad snow weather she ask my name and phone number and booked me a reserve me a room. She was very professional about it and was eager to help in and way. When we got there. Tashy was very friendly. And picked up where Lisa left off. It was like smooth sailing. Because I had been driving for over 12 hours any ways we left that afternoon. And I got stuck in the snow in the driveway and this older man came out to lend a hand him and a younger guy they help me to get my van po it the snow his name was Bob. I just want to say these people need yo be recognise for all their good deeds thanks a million
A loyal customer