“Wonderful!”

Price range: US$0 - US$2
wisconsin
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

We stopped here with our soon to be graduate from UW-Stout and assorted family members for coffee and light meals. Loved the place!! Great ambience, coffee and food. Service was attentive and friendly, but also down to earth. We'd come back in a heartbeat.

• Visited May 2013

“Friendly service and good food”
Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here three times throughout the year when I am in the area in business. This is my favorite spot to stop for lunch. I never had a bad meal. I like their portion size and healthy options.

Menomonie, Wisconsin
“Excellent local eatery”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Excellent service, fine lunch food. Pleasant place to eat where the locals eat. I have been there for lunch meetings, and just to eat and chat. There is also a nice room to reserve if you have a larger group.

Visited March 2013
Port Washington, Wisconsin
“Gluten Free too!”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

We have had coffee and breakfast sandwiches here several times and have been very pleased.
Their food is made fresh on the spot and you can tell they take pride. The coffee is hot, fresh and delicious. There is a constant stream of local cars at the drive up window so that is a good indicator. The owner has been on site during my visits and very pleasant and helpful. Several of my family are gluten intolerant and all of their menu items can be ordered on regular or gluten free bread which is a major deal for those affected. There is also a small gift shop selling tea and useful items.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank SeacayII
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“high hopes but disappointed”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

My wife and I had high hopes for this coffee shop/restaurant but were a bit disappointed. Perhaps it was because we arrived an hour before closing, but the item we wanted was not available, and the item I ordered was microwaved but still cold in places. Dessert looked good but was quite dry. Cute little place, easy parking, nice ambiance, friendly service.

• Visited August 2012