“OMG Pie!”

Exit 45 Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #12 of 61 Restaurants in Menomonie
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Description: Exit 45 Restaurant and Bakery is a family style diner/truck stop. Specializing in classic diner fare, we make everything in house from scratch, from our gravies to our potatoes to our pies.
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in this restaurant frequently, they have daily specials, which are always wonderful. Today though we only had time for pie. I have a total weakness for the mixed berry pie, would live the recipe, lol, but that's a definite no! I love this little stop, the food is amazing, the bakery items are to die for, and of course it's a down home friendly little place where regulars are known and everyone greeted with a smile. So til the next load brings us back, I'll hoard my cherry pie and dole it out carefully!! Thank gosh for a fridge in the rig!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

On our way to Green Bay for a packers game. Stopped here for breakfast since its right off the highway. It's a small town cafe located with a gas station and subway. We both had breakfast which is served all day, but they also have lunch and dinner options as well as desserts. The pancakes were very good. Prices were very reasonable. Staff was welcoming. Great place to eat If you are looking for the small town cafe atmosphere.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is one of my favorite places for breakfast in the area. We do not go out for breakfast often, but when we do, Exit 45 is at the top of our list. Great portions, very affordable and friendly staff.