“Wow”

Leonardo's Pizza Parlour
Ranked #33 of 73 Restaurants in Mequon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Our first night in town my husband wanted pizza. It wasn't what I really wanted, but went along with it. The minute I walked into this small pizza place, I changed my mind. It smelled amazing! My family was able to choose what they wanted; lasagna (the best ever according to my 12 yr old), slice of cheese pizza for the 5 yr old, and a pepperoni pizza for my husband and me. Loaded with cheese, It was amazing. Wish we had a place like this around here.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

The pizza was to die for...lot's of toppings for the price!

Reviewed 10 May 2012

This is a great New York style pizza and my personal favorite (outside of NYC). Fresh, with great toppings and they deliver. Delizioso!

Reviewed 16 July 2011

I hadn't been to Leonardo's (Leny's Pizza) in at least 10 years, because I lived out of state, and I was thrilled to discover that it was still the best pizza in Milwaukee, and possibly the world. I love New York style pizza and this place is the best. The sauce is incredible. The sausage is nice and spicy! The place is everything a pizza parlour should be- simple, clean, and they serve beer. What an excellent experience- I cant wait to be a "regular".

Reviewed 11 July 2008

Have gone here on average 1-2 times per week for lunch over the last 4-5 years. Lunch specials are cheap and filling - pizza is always excellent. However the hot subs are probably the best thing at Lenny's. Really either way there are no bad choices.

1  Thank saprissa13