“Used to be consistently decent”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chancery Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 71 Restaurants in Mequon
Cuisines: Pizza
Miequon
“Used to be consistently decent”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Recently my family has visited twice and both times the hostess was a grump until friends came in, then the staff would congregate around the front table w the visitor and goof around and laugh while we sat in the next booth w our kids. Both times our orders were wrong. Too bad, used to love it and come often. Now we are done. Food and service quality has declined alot.

Eagan, Minnesota
“Families like this restaurant. Rustic look. Decent menu.”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

It was obvious the night we were there that it is popular with families. It had a western atmosphere and you could relax and not put on airs. They serve beer and cocktails and had many menu choices; ultimately it is a burger and fries or steak and baked potato kind of place. It is worth a stop if you are in the area, not to make a trip just for that restaurant.

Mequon, Wisconsin
“nothing special”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Just returned home from dinner with my 5 year old grand daughter ..It's Thursday,so, apparently they have a pasta special. It's half off for certain pastas offered. I was not told about this deal Our server was nice,but,should have told us about the special..
My little one ordered the 2 mini burgers,with mashed potatoes. She ate all of the potatoes,but,left most of the burgers. I ordered the blackened chicken sandwich,with, mashed and gravy.. The sandwich was average,but, the potatoes were very good. I just think this place is over priced.. My raspberry lemonade was $3:25,for a small glass . No refill was offered. The bill was $19.80...I won't be back..

Mequon
“Surprising Sunday breakfast”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Have been here before for lunch and dinner, but had a great Sunday breakfast as well. The Chancery is always coming up with new and varied food choices. Friendly and attentive staff.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank MequonTripper
North Mankato, Minnesota
“Good food at a good price”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I was here with a group of nine people and the service was great. The people in our party all seemed to enjoy the food. The grilled chicken sandwich I had was good.

• Visited February 2014