“Gluten Free Garlic Chicken & Broccoli”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #47 of 111 Restaurants in Middleton
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Had a nice lunch here today! They have a gluten free menu & they bring condiments, like hot mustard & GF tamari on a special tray, a nice touch! The food was good as was the service! Our waiter suggested a GF chocolate cake with fresh berries around it. It was delicious, & I don't usually eat sweets, but enjoyed it immensely!

There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed 28 November 2013

I live in PNW so prawns are an imports but the description of these imports in the middle of Wisconsin on a freezing night outside by a Chinese bartender tipped me over. Outstanding large (and enough) prawns with a mustard sauce that could help jump start your John Deer tractor out in the barn.

1  Thank Brian12154
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I've eaten at this P.F. Chang's multiple times and I can't get a grasp on whether I like it or not. Sometimes the food is great, sometimes I wish I went somewhere else. But since Madison has no other good Chinese places, might as well go here.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

hosted lunch for 5 all the food was great, each of us had something different and not one complaint at the table

Reviewed 26 August 2013

A coupe of times a year we visit P.F Changs in Middlento for their Lettuce Wraps. The wraps as usual were delicious. However, I ordered a glass of wine before dinner. It tasted flat and terrible. the waiter asked the bartender over who agreed that the wine was not good.The bartender was adamant that the wine had been opened that evening and was not old..(It tasted old) The wine was replaced with a glass for m a fresh bottloe and tasted fine/ All in all service was attentive and food good.

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!