“saw it online and HAD to see it!”

National Mustard Museum
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Middleton
More attraction details
Owner description: The National Mustard Museum is home to the world's largest collection of prepared mustards and mustard memorabilia. Tour our museum or sample any of our 500 mustards in the gift shop. Admission is free!
Reviewed 9 August 2014

All kinds of mustard available - all flavors from different states&countries are on display, including Slovakia, where my family is from - took my pic with the French's Mustard guy!!! Sampled different flavors like onion/horseradish mustard and read the articles on the wall about mustard being biblical and medicinal. Its free and unusual.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Wow, if you like mustard, you can't pass this place up. Every mustand type imaginable. Samples and knowledgeable staff make this a fun place.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I don't even like mustard and I enjoyed this museum. I learned many things and was in awe of how many different kinds of mustard from so many different places there were! The staff was extremely friendly and I liked that it was free!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

National Mustard Day was yesterday, and my husband and I stopped by the festivities in downtown Middleton - hot dogs, pretzels, music and kids' events - as an excuse to check out the mustard museum. The museum itself was a bit less than I was expecting; it's a decent size space, but after you'd admired the wall of mustard, there's not a ton of "educational information." It's more a showing of the mustard collection. Upstairs is a large retail space with mustard-themed t-shirts, etc. and of course, mustards. (To be fair, I wondered if some of the displays may have been cleared out to make more room in the lower level, given how busy they knew they'd be.)

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Lots of mustard here! To learn about and to purchase! Real fun sense of humor going on, a must stop!