“Great place for a Sunday morning breakfast!”

Three Sisters' Old Town Inn
Ranked #35 of 111 Restaurants in Middleton
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We have breakfast here about one Sunday a month and we think they have the best breakfast in Middleton/Madison. My wife always has a vegetarian omelet and I have a 1/2 order of biscuits and gravy and a 1/2 order of eggs Benedict. The biscuits and gravy are awesome! So tasty!

It's a small place and is not in great shape but we like the people who run it, the waitress staff and even the bus people are friendly.

If I could give one piece of advice to them it would be to rip out the carpeting in the front and put down something that can be kept clean as the carpeting is rather disgusting. That the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.

1  Thank David L

Reviewed 8 November 2013

The food is great, love everything is home made including the corned beef hash which is yummy! Not much of an atmosphere, but the food is worth it!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

What a treasure! Great food, outstanding service. One of the best breakfast's I've had - comparable to the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park in terms of flavor. Servers are very engaging and fun-loving. Delightful place and people.

Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

This place is one of my favorite breakfast places in the area. It's the perfect place to get a traditional breakfast. On our last trip there, I ordered an omelette. I asked to substitute the potatoes for fruit. I was given a very nice assortment of fresh fruit. The food was hot, the service was good, and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

Tasty homemade food, excellent service, quaint atmosphere, we thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast and would return.