Our family reunion used the Hilton Garden Inn as home base and everyone was more than satisfied. Nestled in Greenway Station, the hotel is near the Beltline so it was easy to get to downtown Madison, but far enough away that you were away from all traffic noise. Middleton has wonderful restaurants, a bier garden, a quaint downtown area, and both shopping and restaurants within walking distance. Our family loved the pool with distinct areas for toddlers, volleyball players and young swimmers who like the surprising waterfalls. Each staff member we encountered was efficient and accommodating. As the planner, I found the staff to be helpful and flexible, with good suggestions for making our reunion go smoothy. The hotel is well maintained with inviting public areas. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at our Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton hotel, located within the Greenway Station entertainment district in Middleton, Wisconsin. Our suburban hotel features a swimming pool with water volleyball, basketball and a zero-depth entrance. Find attractions such as the University of Wisconsin-Madison, the State Capitol and American Girl Company, 7 miles or less from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton Hotel Middleton
- Hilton Garden Inn Middleton
- Hilton Middleton