Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Madison West, WI
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$180
Courtyard Madison West/Middleton(Middleton)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$144
US$124
Madison Marriott West(Middleton)
US$191
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton(Middleton)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$142
Fairfield Inn
US$148
Travelocity
Comfort Suites Madison West(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$108
ComfortSuites
US$114
US$107
US$99
US$97
US$104
All reviewsfront deskcookiesroom was cleanthe breakfast areacounter spacewaffle makercomplimentary breakfastwould definitely stay here againwafflesvisiting familynice hotelnice staymiddleton areafresh fruitcleaning staffa great place to stayup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 November 2012

Came to Middletown for 2 days of HS Football. Sign in clerk was exremely friendly. Asked what brought me to Middleton. When I entered my suite, I discovered that the Bathroom was not handicapped accessible. I called down and the same friendly clerk was up in about a MINUTE
apologizing and with a new room key, asking if he could help with a luggage transfer. New Bath room had plenty of bars around the commode, and in the tub. They have a inside pool open to Midnight. Great buffet Breakfast with Fritters, Potatoes , bottled water, muffins and small donuts. Quaker green Sports Bar is across the street. Miffleton High School is about a mile away. Good room rate. Hard to imagine a better place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Bobbyc1938
rwartella, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Madison West, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2012

December 11, 2012

Dear Bobbyc1938,

We are thrilled you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

On behalf of the Country Inn & Suites - Madison West, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our hotel and thank you for helping us spread the word about our services to other travelers.

Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance.

We hope to see you again soon!

With Highest Regard,

Rob Wartella
Country Inn & Suites - Madison West (Middleton)

Reviewed 24 October 2012

Bed was comfy and everything was clean. We stay at Country Inn and Suites quite a bit and this was nice. We did pay around $140 for the night. The breakfast was hotel breakfast but had a few more low carb choices than usual.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wekick
rwartella, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Madison West, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2012

November 6, 2012

Dear Wekick -

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding our hotel. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us.

On behalf of the team at the Country Inn & Suites - Madison West (Middleton), we greatly appreciate your comments about our hotel, and we thank you for helping us spread the word about our services and cleanliness to our other travelers.

Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance.

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back into the Madison area.

With Highest Regards,

Reviewed 17 October 2012

It was An awesome weekend away and the stay was very nice.. Breakfast not great but everything else was !!! We didn't use the pool but it looked fine . The beds were comfortable and the tv was a flat screen. We had by our first room very noisy people next to us and they moved us to another room and it was excellent

• Stayed: October 2012

November 6, 2012

Dear christianfaith -

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding our hotel. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and our team was able to provide reasonable accommodation from your noisy neighbors.

We appreciate the feedback and look forward to the opportunity to accommodate you should your travels bring you back into the area.

If there is anything I may do for you - don't hesitate to let me know.

Regards

Reviewed 13 September 2012

Stayed in a 1 BR suite with pull out (perfect for my small son). We got a good rate with a discounter, otherwise I'd say it's pricey for what you get and the location. Room was not exceptionally large but it was clean and everything worked. Beds were comfy, shower okay. The hotel is in industrial park type area so it had lots of parking and there were a few restaurants nearby. Not as close to downtown Madison as we would have liked but we knew that when we booked. Front desk was nice and professional. Pool/spa/gym were typical fare. My son loved the free cookie idea! Would stay again if price is right.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kelcarib
rwartella, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Madison West, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2012

September 18, 2012

kelcarib -

Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to Madison. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and your son enjoyed our fresh baked cookies!

If there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to let me know.

Regards -

Reviewed 12 September 2012

I stayed there for one night and it was really enjoyable!
They offer free breakfast,wifi and parking!
Breakfast buffet was delicious!
The stuff at the desk was really friendly!
There are even restaurants and bars really close where you can actually walk to.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo

September 18, 2012

taam11 -

We are thrilled you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We appreciate you helping us spread the word about our hotel and our delicious breakfast.

Thank you for staying with us! If there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to let me know.

Regards