Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison West
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Middleton
Middleton, WI, United States
“Personal”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Excellent quality, great service, wonderful breakfast, attentive staff, nice location, and friendly atmosphere. Middleton location good for many parts of Madison using University Blvd. Middleton area offers many nice restaurants and museums and is close to both the University of Wisconsin and downtown Madison.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

rwartella, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison West, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
August 20, 2014

Dear Leah N;

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the kind words about the Country Inn & Suites- Madison West and the services offered.

If I can ever be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me directly.

Regards,

Country Inn & Suites - Madison West

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
watertown, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I was somewhat hesitant at one point when we checked in because when I confirmed our reservation the day before I explained to them that my husband was going to be having some surgery and we would like a quiet room and the female at the front desk said a corner room on first floor would be good, however, when we checked in we were put on the third floor and I voiced some concern with the person at the check in at that time and he said to me for quietness third floor would be better because no one would be above us. I do have to say that it was very quiet and my husband had some restful time after his surgery. However there was one thing that did upset me was that at the breakfast you did not see anyone doing the food nor were the tables being wiped off after people were done, my table was very sticky and the food was running out and I didn't see anyone to replace it. Otherwise we were real pleased with our stay and the rate we got for medical purposes. Thank you, it made my life easier for driving for his surgery and not having to contend a lot with the belt line.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

August 20, 2014

Dear Cheryl S;

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for helping us spread the word about our hotel and services.

I'll be sure to share your feedback with the staff here at the Country Inn & Suites - Madison West.

If I can be of any assistance, please feel free to let me know.

Regards,

Country Inn & Suites- Madison West
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times and my room has always been clean and my bed comfortable. They put pads on top of the mattresses to help with comfort. The breakfast is always hot and good. But, I have found that the beds on the second and third floors are more comfortable. They have wonderful cookies sitting on the counter. I have stayed at other Country Inn & Suites and this is the best one so far.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

rwartella, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison West, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
August 18, 2014

Dear Sharon S.;

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for helping us spread the word about our hotel and services.

If I can ever be of assistance, please feel free to contact me directly.

We look foward to your next stay us.

Rob Wartella
Country Inn & Suites - Madison West (Middleton)
madison, United States
Reviewed 13 August 2014

For a business traveler the Country Inn fit all the requirements, clean, friendly, accessible, internet, and a nice place to walk in the morning. The added advantage is the breakfast waiting and ready from 6am to 9am and they also had to go breakfasts.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

rwartella, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison West, responded to this review, 14 August 2014

Dear Leslie F;

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for helping us spread the word about our hotel and services.

If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Indiana
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We always stay at this particular hotel when we are in the Madison area. It has a great location and the staff is wonderful. They have always stepped up to meet whatever request or requirements that we have.The rooms are clean and well appointed. Very easy access to the university and downtown.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

StPeteHoosier;

Thank you for helping us spread the word about our hotel and services. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us once again.

We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you upon your return to the Madison area.

norwalk, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2014

If you are promised something special in the room, get it in writing. If I had they would have been paying to put me in a motel that could accommodate my needs. It is hard enough traveling with a handicap person and you really count on the helpful things promised.

Dear Char B;

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have addressed your concerns and comments with our team, and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again in the future.

608.831.6970 p / 608.831.6976 f
Plainfield, Illinois
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I have been coming here every year since 2005, for an event that takes place nearby. My rooms have always been clean and comfortable. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. The only time I ever had a problem, they fixed it immediately. No, this is not the Ritz, and it doesn't pretend to be. But as Country Inn and Suites goes, this is a nice place to stay.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
rwartella, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison West, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
August 11, 2014

Dear MGDaversa;

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us again this year. We hope the Ride for Kids event went well and look forward to seeing you again next year for this great event.

On behalf of the Country Inn & Suites team, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our charming hotel, and we also thank you for helping us spread the word about our services to other travelers.

Please contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance.

With Highest Regards,

Rob Wartella
Country Inn & Suites - Madison West (Middleton)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Middleton
Hilton Garden Inn Madison West/Middleton
Courtyard Madison West/Middleton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Madison West/Middleton
Staybridge Suites Middleton / Madison
Hampton Inn and Suites Madison West
Residence Inn Madison West/Middleton

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Madison West? Share your experiences!