“Excellent Experience”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Madison West, WI
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Middleton
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I would highly recommend choosing this Country Inn & Suites for your stay...excellent, friendly and helpful staff, very clean facility, fitness room/pool/whirlpool for those downtime activities. Continental breakfast had a great variety of excellent choices. You won't be sorry making a reservation here!

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
rwartella, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Madison West, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

August 27, 2014

Dear Dawn B.;

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Country Inn & Suites - Madison West

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Very convenient location, with a lot of good restaurants nearby and in the morning there are many choices on their free breakfast bar. Much better than a Continental breakfast. The pool and whirlpool is open yill midnight.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
rwartella, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Madison West, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

August 25, 2014

Dear Randal_Arnoldi;

We are thrilled you enjoyed your recent stay with us and thank you for helping us spread the word about the Country Inn & Suites - Madison West and our services.

If there is anything I can do for you personally, feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

The Country Inn and Suites in Middleton is a convenient location to great shopping, top notch restaurants as well as family friendly spots and the highway leading to the Capitol. Freshly baked cookies are always a treat! The pool lends itself to family friendly relaxation and exercise. The complimentary breakfast has an assortment of fresh fruit, pastries and warm breakfast items. On your next visit to the Capitol City, try the Country Inn and Suites.

August 25, 2014

Dear Nancy O.;

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Excellent quality, great service, wonderful breakfast, attentive staff, nice location, and friendly atmosphere. Middleton location good for many parts of Madison using University Blvd. Middleton area offers many nice restaurants and museums and is close to both the University of Wisconsin and downtown Madison.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
rwartella, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Madison West, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

August 20, 2014

Dear Leah N;

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the kind words about the Country Inn & Suites- Madison West and the services offered.

If I can ever be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me directly.

Country Inn & Suites - Madison West

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I was somewhat hesitant at one point when we checked in because when I confirmed our reservation the day before I explained to them that my husband was going to be having some surgery and we would like a quiet room and the female at the front desk said a corner room on first floor would be good, however, when we checked in we were put on the third floor and I voiced some concern with the person at the check in at that time and he said to me for quietness third floor would be better because no one would be above us. I do have to say that it was very quiet and my husband had some restful time after his surgery. However there was one thing that did upset me was that at the breakfast you did not see anyone doing the food nor were the tables being wiped off after people were done, my table was very sticky and the food was running out and I didn't see anyone to replace it. Otherwise we were real pleased with our stay and the rate we got for medical purposes. Thank you, it made my life easier for driving for his surgery and not having to contend a lot with the belt line.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

August 20, 2014

Dear Cheryl S;

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for helping us spread the word about our hotel and services.

I'll be sure to share your feedback with the staff here at the Country Inn & Suites - Madison West.

If I can be of any assistance, please feel free to let me know.

Country Inn & Suites- Madison West

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times and my room has always been clean and my bed comfortable. They put pads on top of the mattresses to help with comfort. The breakfast is always hot and good. But, I have found that the beds on the second and third floors are more comfortable. They have wonderful cookies sitting on the counter. I have stayed at other Country Inn & Suites and this is the best one so far.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
rwartella, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Madison West, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

August 18, 2014

Dear Sharon S.;

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for helping us spread the word about our hotel and services.

If I can ever be of assistance, please feel free to contact me directly.

We look foward to your next stay us.

Regards

Reviewed 13 August 2014

For a business traveler the Country Inn fit all the requirements, clean, friendly, accessible, internet, and a nice place to walk in the morning. The added advantage is the breakfast waiting and ready from 6am to 9am and they also had to go breakfasts.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
rwartella, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Madison West, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

August 14, 2014

Dear Leslie F;

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for helping us spread the word about our hotel and services.

If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Regards

Rob Wartella

Also consider these accommodations in or near Middleton
Courtyard Madison West/Middleton
Staybridge Suites Middleton / Madison
Madison Marriott West
Madison Marriott West
#7 of 7 in Middleton

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Madison West, WI? Share your experiences!