“I'd give it no stars if I had that option.”

Milwaukee Airport Inn
Ranked #53 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Dirty, hard beds, old (probably architecturally unstable), clogged shower and toilet. Our glass slider door wouldn't lock (broken) to the balcony. People next to us were loud & ghetto!!! Little kids crying and screaming through the night, Pretty sure I saw a hooker. People in parking lot blast bass rap and driving fast. The towels are the smallest I've ever seen in a hotel. This place NEEDS to be closed down. Only thing that was nice was that we had hot water. Do not go here if you are concerned for your safety.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank LiveLikeUrDying

Reviewed 1 September 2013

unsatisfied customer!!!
wouldn't be back at anytime at all...
pool was non-existent..../rooms did have unpleasant smell :(
the a/c in our room died in the middle of the nite, luckily it was raining so we slept with the sliding doors opened :(....never again will i re-book at this place

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank goingplaces01
Reviewed 14 August 2013

this place is nasty, the pool has been closed for years yet they show it in their advertisement. i sat on the edge of the bed, afraid i would get bugs. When i arrived i walked up in a drug deal going on in back of the hotel!!!! i was very afraid to walk to the cafe without having someone one the phone with me. they also do not allow pets , not sure why, a dog could do no damage here. however the cafe was awesome, best food Ive had since i left my state. i dont think they have the same owner. i can't believe the picture in the ad, i am sure my company seen it and thought they put me in a nice place. Stay at your own risk. i ended up leaving at 11pm to stay else where......well worth spending my own money.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank vig57
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Do not stay here. I completely regret getting a cheap room since all we needed was a quick place to sleep. The entire hotel smells terribly. I couldn't even sleep because of how poorly it smelled. I ended up sitting out on the balcony at 4:00am just so I could breathe. I also felt like I was in the ghetto and did not feel safe. Spend the extra 20 bucks and go down to the road to a much nicer hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Amy A
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Hi All!

We arrived in Milwaukee late the night before so this place is great if you need just an overnight. Sheets were clean. Very few amenities. Bring your own if you want anything remotely special.
The staff was very pleasant and room was clean. The sheets were clean too - another big plus (duh.............).

IF you wanted to swim - the pool was empty. Great for skaters though. :)

Just passing through.........

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2013

My boyfriend and I impulsively decided to stay another night in Milwaukee but did not want to spend a lot of money. We didn't need anything extravagant but I absolutely would have dropped a bit more money for something safer than. For starters, the electronic locks to enter the hotel were damaged. Anybody can stroll right into this hotel and access your room. After my experience, I suppose that the locks were probably disabled on purpose. Furthermore, I find it rather unsettling that a large poster stating "ABSOLUTELY NO FIREARMS ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES" needs to be posted. Maybe it's a Wisconsin thing? Individuals just linger around the lobby giving off the impression that they have no real business being there. Besides the electronic locks being broken, our heat also did not work. This was a real pleasure staying here when the temperature outside was below 18 degrees! We were absolutely freezing ALL night. We attempted to warm up our room with the steam from a hot shower. The water in both the sink and the shower was a nauseating yellow. You would be better off brushing your teeth in the Milwaukee River than in this hotel’s bathroom sink. To top of this shamefully, appalling room was the patio door barely locked. The safety bar was missing and duct tape was struggling to hold part of the door together. The woman from hotels.com raved that this hotel was one of the highest rated and best valued hotels near the Milwaukee airport. She must have forgotten to tell us that she was comparing this hotel to other hotels that were charmingly located in a windowless, rape van with "Candy" written on the side. This hotel is grimy, dangerous, dilapidated and definitely unsatisfying. It’s not worth the deal no matter what. Listen to me and every other review, stay someplace else. If you do venture to this shabby joint, don’t say we didn’t warn you. If you are not staying with an Army Ranger, trust me you don’t want to be here.

Room Tip: Here's a tip, choose none of the rooms.