Travelodge Milwaukee
US$110
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
US$77
ComfortSuites
US$144
US$148
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
US$123
Ambassador Hotel(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
US$125
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
The Iron Horse Hotel(Milwaukee)
US$229
US$272
US$221
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I wasn't expecting the best but it was by no means the worst. Front desk staff was very friendly. My room was clean and satisfactory. The free round trip airport transfer was great. The onsite restaurant was pretty good. I was expecting much more noise but it was surprising quiet. At least 3-4 fast food places that deliver.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Dirty, hard beds, old (probably architecturally unstable), clogged shower and toilet. Our glass slider door wouldn't lock (broken) to the balcony. People next to us were loud & ghetto!!! Little kids crying and screaming through the night, Pretty sure I saw a hooker. People in parking lot blast bass rap and driving fast. The towels are the smallest I've ever seen in a hotel. This place NEEDS to be closed down. Only thing that was nice was that we had hot water. Do not go here if you are concerned for your safety.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank LiveLikeUrDying
Reviewed 1 September 2013

unsatisfied customer!!!
wouldn't be back at anytime at all...
pool was non-existent..../rooms did have unpleasant smell :(
the a/c in our room died in the middle of the nite, luckily it was raining so we slept with the sliding doors opened :(....never again will i re-book at this place

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank goingplaces01
Reviewed 14 August 2013

this place is nasty, the pool has been closed for years yet they show it in their advertisement. i sat on the edge of the bed, afraid i would get bugs. When i arrived i walked up in a drug deal going on in back of the hotel!!!! i was very afraid to walk to the cafe without having someone one the phone with me. they also do not allow pets , not sure why, a dog could do no damage here. however the cafe was awesome, best food Ive had since i left my state. i dont think they have the same owner. i can't believe the picture in the ad, i am sure my company seen it and thought they put me in a nice place. Stay at your own risk. i ended up leaving at 11pm to stay else where......well worth spending my own money.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank vig57
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Do not stay here. I completely regret getting a cheap room since all we needed was a quick place to sleep. The entire hotel smells terribly. I couldn't even sleep because of how poorly it smelled. I ended up sitting out on the balcony at 4:00am just so I could breathe. I also felt like I was in the ghetto and did not feel safe. Spend the extra 20 bucks and go down to the road to a much nicer hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business