Ramada Milwaukee Downtown
US$191
US$182
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Iron Horse Hotel(Milwaukee)
US$229
US$226
US$197
  • Pool
1,015 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 March 2014

This hotel seems run-down. Showers started off warm enough, but I could never get the shampoo out of my hair before the water turned cold. Not a good way to start a chilly day in Milwaukee. Carpets were worn and hard - not at all pleasant to walk on barefoot. TV got very few channels - not as many as listed. Worst of all was the restaurant on site. OMG! I've never had a worse meal! I bought dinner for myself and six students - and all of our meals were awful! Tasteless,cold... And the chicken fettuccine made three of us sick!! Seriously, we should have known better when, on a Friday night at 6:30, with a huge convention and the NCAA tournament in the immediate vicinity, there was no one else in the restaurant. Now we know why! Overall, I was completely unimpressed and would never stay there again. The girls at the front desk were fine, but the male manager was not friendly or helpful at all. Would NOT recommend to anyone!

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaCityCentre, Manager at Ramada Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We have shared your comments with our staff and I can assure you we will use them to improve our operations. We are committed to making our hotel and our operations as good as possible.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Mold in the shower, peeling paint in the bathroom, and did you see the mess the pool was in with all that floating debris. Definitely not what was pictured! I was on the 6th floor and boy how the wind howled through the antiquated and loose fitting windows. The heating unit ran hot and cold and did I mention that there was no hot water.

Room Tip: Go to a nearby hotel that is as close to the convention center.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Our winter this year has been atrocious. The wind that you mentioned was havoc on our environment, including frozen debris in our outdoor pool. Now that it is somewhat warmer, we clean up the mess almost on a daily basis. We double checked the ceiling in your room and I can assure you this water stain was not mold. However, we thank you for the numerous issues you higlighted. Each of these items we are addressing. Our committment is to improve in every facit. Thank you again.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I stayed two nights during some rather rowdy St. Patrick's celebrating. Someone flooded the hall and part of my room. When I mentioned at the front desk that floor in my room was soaked, they were sympathetic, but didn't really do anything. Even without that though, the place has seen better days. The room wasn't terribly clean. Grubby smudge marks on all the doors, wall-mounted tissue dispenser falling out of the wall, and at last one of my towels was frayed and had a huge hole. Also, more than half of the lighting in the room didn't work and there was no hot water in the shower.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Clearly we were not performing to our usual standards that day, and for that I apologize. It was unfortunate that one of our guest rooms flooded down the corridor. It is our goal to exceed our guests' expectations. Thank you for your helpful comments.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Reviewed 5 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaCityCentre, Manager at Ramada Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014