“Great Place for a Quick Stay!”

Ramada Milwaukee Downtown
Ranked #50 of 55 Hotels in Milwaukee
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I recently stayed at the Ramada Milwaukee. I'll be honest. I picked the Ramada because I was looking for a cost-effective place to stay for a non-reimbursable trip. The Ramada was great! The room was clean and very comfortable. It had all of the amenities I needed to set up shop and prepare for my presentation at Marquette University Law School. I could see the law school from my window! I felt like I had the place to myself. The staff was very polite and helpful. I couldn't have asked for more for my brief stay in Milwaukee!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TerrieWheeler
RamadaCityCentre, Manager at Ramada Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review. We have many guests staying with us from Marquette University, and many rave about our value, location, and cleanliness. We're happy you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Reviewed 26 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaCityCentre, Manager at Ramada Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I booked this hotel based on the price and free parking. I was quite happy that I found a very friendly staff in every part of the hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable. I travel a lot and the beds here were the most comfortable I've seen. I will never stay anywhere else when I am in Milwaukee from now on.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your wonderful remarks which I have shared with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Reviewed 24 March 2014

This hotel seems run-down. Showers started off warm enough, but I could never get the shampoo out of my hair before the water turned cold. Not a good way to start a chilly day in Milwaukee. Carpets were worn and hard - not at all pleasant to walk on barefoot. TV got very few channels - not as many as listed. Worst of all was the restaurant on site. OMG! I've never had a worse meal! I bought dinner for myself and six students - and all of our meals were awful! Tasteless,cold... And the chicken fettuccine made three of us sick!! Seriously, we should have known better when, on a Friday night at 6:30, with a huge convention and the NCAA tournament in the immediate vicinity, there was no one else in the restaurant. Now we know why! Overall, I was completely unimpressed and would never stay there again. The girls at the front desk were fine, but the male manager was not friendly or helpful at all. Would NOT recommend to anyone!

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We have shared your comments with our staff and I can assure you we will use them to improve our operations. We are committed to making our hotel and our operations as good as possible.