“Not a good value”

Ranked #51 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
New York City, New York
“Not a good value”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This building is very old and while I wouldn't call it "dirty" it definitely doesn't feel clean. What you're paying for is location, not for comfort (and it's not cheap). I definitely wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Roman A
RamadaCityCentre, Manager at Ramada Milwaukee Downtown, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you for the review. I am sorry you were not entirely happy with your stay. We truly appreciate your comments and are determined to improve our hotel in every aspect. We do feel our value is in the location but we also have other values, such as free parking, free WIFI, an outdoor swimming pool, a full service restaurant and lounge, and the friendliest staff in the city. But again I am sorry if we fell short during your visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I'm only giving this one star because there is no zero stars. I booked late for summerfest this year so ramada was only place close available. Figured we'd only be sleeping & showering so room didn't matter. Well first night ac didn't work then second night bedbugs were so bad we asked to be moved. We had the window cracked open due to stuffiness & awful smell & when we complained about bedbugs the guy said well it's from the open window. Nice try we know what Mosquitos are & these were not! The second room had weird gross stains on sheets but no bedbugs we could see. I will never stay there or another ramada again. Filthy, smelly bug filled rooms & then an attitude for complaining. I'm having my wife take pics of all my bites & complaining to the bbb!

• Stayed June 2014
4 Thank Amber M
A professtional certifed Pest Control Company came and inspected the room as soon as we heard of the complaint. No bugs or evidence of any insect presence of any kind were found in the room. A copy of this inspection is available for anyone who wants to see it.

Travellers are raving about these Milwaukee hotels

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is disgusting. I had my husband check for bedbugs twice JUST TO BE SURE. Lucky for us there weren't any. The room smelled moldy and musty. It was a large room, but I would have preferred clean and smaller room any day. I wore my shoes to the bed, since the carpet was so filthy. The coffee pot was filthy. There is no coffee or free breakfast in the lobby. When I asked if they had coffee in the lobby, I was directed to purchase it from the restaurant. The bathroom was dirty. The street noise was loud. The showerhead is loud and squeeky. The sheets were cheap and crunchy feeling. I hope no one ever comes to Milwaukee during the Jehovah's witnesses convention and has no other choice but this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Tammy M
Thank you for the review. We appreciate your comments and sorry you did not enjoy your stay. We are truly dissappointed because we continuously strive to offer our guests a clean room in a clean hotel. Obviously, you felt we missed the boat with your room, and for that I'm sorry.
Kalispell
Reviewed 12 June 2014

For the price, it was okay. My allergies did flare up and I suspect it was due to mold, as there was some in the corners of the ceiling. The restaurant wasn't very good at all, so don't look to eat there. There are lots of restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada