“very helpful”

Super 8 Milwaukee Airport
Ranked #47 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I had a problem at the last minute and Rick, the night auditor helped me out immensely! Rick went above and beyond to make arrangements for me so I didn't miss my flight and I had a place to park. I have stayed at this Super 8 many times and have never been disappointed with the customer service of their staff! Thanks again Rick for your assistance

Stayed: February 2014
RLLMil, General Manager at Super 8 Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review the Super 8 Milwaukee Airport hotel. It made my day to read your SUPER comments about Rick. I will certainly share this with him and the rest of my staff. I hope you will stay with us again when you need a Stay & Fly Package here at the airport.
Thank you for your business and your wonderful praise.
R. Liberacki, GM

Reviewed 19 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I already booked 1 rm @ Super 8 and was in need of booking 2 more rms. After talking to Billie at your 800 #, I was ready to cancel the 1 rm I had and taking my business elsewhere. She was extremely hard to understand, accent was sooo thick and talked like she had her mouthpiece in her mouth. When I expressed how I could understand her, she made no attempt at improvements. I just needed to check on whether we could park & fly before booking the 2 addtl rms but Billie wasn't very understanding nor was she accomodating. She did advise me I needed to call the hotel directly, which I thought I had & she didn't tell me until I was way into the call that I didn't reach the hotel directly. When I asked her for the #, she read it off so fast that I only got the area code. I even told her I didn't get what she said & asked to repeat, she again read it too fast, I needed to repeat just to be sure I could write as fast as she could type. I had to wait a while before calling the hotel directly and honestly looked at other hotels in the area. I was even willing to pay more just so I wouldn't have to deal w/your hotel chain bcuz of Billie. I did want to know abt the rm I already had at your hotel so I did call the hotel direct and reached Connie. Connie was extremely helpful and pleasant. She was full of information and spoke at a regular pace. I felt like a number to Billie but Connie made me feel like a human being. Due to Connie and most defintely not to Billie, I decided to book the 2 addtl rooms at your hotel and give you another chance. Just to let you know how frustrating it was to talk with Billie, she offered me some $30 bonus and/or gas something or other but I couldn't understand what she was saying. So not only was I going to take my business elsewhere, I absolutely passed on her bonus/gas offers. :( You need to give Connie some big accolates because she saved me as a customer of yours and brought the money back to your hotel because I was gone/going to another hotel. Thank You Connie for the human factor you have with your customers!!

Room Tip: Don't call the 800# for anything for Super 8
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
RLLMil, General Manager at Super 8 Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on tripadvisor.com.
I am so sorry to hear about the problematic experience you had with our national, toll free reservations number. I have forwarded your concerns to the correct department, who handles the call center nationwide . Thank you for letting me know about this situation.
I am so glad that we could serve you better here locally. I take great pride in my staff, I know I can count on them to provide great guest service. I hope you enjoy your stay with us here in Milwaukee. Thank you for your business, and again I do apologize for the difficulties you had understanding the call center agent.
R.Liberacki, GM

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Reviewed 8 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
RLLMil, General Manager at Super 8 Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Reviewed 1 February 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
RLLMil, General Manager at Super 8 Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014