2,153 results
All reviewsmason street grilltower roomblu barnewer towerold sectionclub accesstop floorlobby loungebeautiful hotelclub levelold world elegancegrand dameolder partlake michiganart museumdowntown milwaukeegrand old hotel
Reviewed 16 October 2017

We love the Pfister and go there every year for our anniversary weekend, starting about 15 years ago. We always have had a pleasant stay, the staff is friendly, hotel is beautiful and the rooms are wonderful. Definitely our favorite hotel to stay at.

It is within walking distance to many great restaurants, bars and breweries even in late November!

We look forward to our stays there, coming up again in November for our 31st!

Room Tip: Tower rooms are just as grand but it is nice to stay in the original building for the historic value and beauty.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Nicholas T, The Pfister Butler at The Pfister Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear jeanner60,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valued feedback about your time with us. I am delighted to hear that your visit was pleasant and enjoyable – you should expect no less at The Pfister Hotel. Our staff strives to ensure you have a comfortable stay, and it pleases me to hear that they helped you out so much!

Our location is centrally located and great for walking around to area attractions.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Pfister for three nights with a huge wedding party.
We had a bit of a rough start with the check in. I think they could have had friendlier staff. The man who checked us in was beyond rude and made rude remarks when I noted that we could not stay in a quiet room because my mother in law had just had surgery.
However over the next bit and as the time went on, the staff we were introduced to were much friendly and more helpful.
The spa was wonderful. The hair and makeup artists were very professional and relatively fast. The massage therapists were good as well.
The hotel itself was just lovely. There was so much amazing art. Very clean facility. Beautiful and comfortable accommodations.
Would highly recommend for a family gathering or a romantic weekend.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I recently stayed in The Pfister Hotel for a single night as an out of town guest for my friend's wedding. My experience at the Pfister was nothing but positive and I highly recommend the hotel for anyone traveling to the Milwaukee area.

Upon arrival at 2p we were informed that our room was not ready, however, the front desk associate was able to get myself and two others into a comfortable room in the spa that included couches and a TV to get ready before the ceremony. It wasn't more than 20 minutes until our room became available, but this was a great gesture given our tight timeline.

The hotel property is historic and elegant. The in-room snacks were a nice touch and the room was perfect when we arrived. However, my biggest complement about this hotel is their customer service. After checking out and unpacking my luggage at home I realized that I left my Powerbeats headphones in the room. I called and was put in touch with Kenny from management who took down my information and called me back in less than 10 minutes confirming my headphones were in-hand. He then coordinated the shipment back to me which was a welcome surprise given I had completely written these off as lost. As a frequent traveler, this level of hospitality is well above the norm and is delightful.

Whenever I am back in Milwaukee I will stay at the Pfister.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Brad,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valued feedback about your time with us. I am delighted to hear that your visit was pleasant and enjoyable – you should expect no less at The Pfister Hotel. Our front desk staff has been expertly trained to ensure your complete comfort and satisfaction.

We strive for excellence, and it sounds like we've hit the mark during your stay.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We didn’t get to go on our honeymoon right after our wedding last year so we wanted to do something on our anniversary. We decided on The Pfister and we are so happy that we did. From check in to check out it was an amazing experience. When asked upon arrival we told them it was our anniversary. They brought champagne and chocolates to our room which was such an unexpected but sweet gesture. The Club Room was so nice. Happy hour with hors d’oeuvres was great and breakfast was very fulfilling. The staff...from the front desk to room service to the bar/lounge area...were terrific. They truly made the hotel stand out. I would recommend the hotel to anyone visiting Milwaukee.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear love2travel8505,

I'm glad to hear you were able to utilize our Club Lounge. You get so much for so little, and always an excellent choice.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I attend a conference here every year and the hotel is very accommodating. From beautiful features of the hotel, comfortable guest and conference spaces, to the food. OH MY THE FOOD! The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. I wouldn't want to stay any place else!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Nicole,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valued feedback about your time with us. I am delighted to hear that your visit was pleasant and enjoyable – you should expect no less at The Pfister Hotel. From check-in to check-out, a stay at The Pfister is a stay in excellence.