“Favorite!”

Ranked #2 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Mid-West
“Favorite!”
Reviewed 9 February 2011

What a gem! Don't miss this hotel... unique industrial chic right in Milwaukee. Really an amazing hotel... perfect decor... service... food... bar... rooms...this place has it all. We will be back soon!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (327)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 7 February 2011

Room was nice, service was excellent. And loved the bathroom. It was a nice little get a way in the downtown area of our home town.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 6 February 2011

My husband and I decided to stay at the Iron Horse Hotel for my birhtday. The whole experience was unbelieveable. The staff was awesome, room service was on time, and the rooms are excellent. The next morning we went down to breakfast. We all know that when a hotel states they offer breakfast it's the usual cold cereal, muffins, and hot coffee if your lucky. Brunch at the Iron Horse Hotel was awesome. The variety of things that were out there was defintely unexpected. The whole experience as stated before was awesome but the one thing I will always remember is the waitress we had I think her name is Keyana. My husband and I were amazed at the perfect service Keyana provided. Not only did she encourage us to try new things she also made us feel welcome. On her break she gave us a tour of the facility. She didn't have to do that but she did. She went above and beyond her call of duty. Because of this type of service my husband and I will DEFINTELY return.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank MrsLockett
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Reviewed 5 February 2011

The Iron Horse is a great destination all on it's own. It's like no other hotel you've been to - fun, sexy, classy but without being stuffy. It has a loft type feel and great decor. The staff is very personal and attentive. The new Route 66 Sunday brunch at Smyth is wonderful.

Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Reviewed 1 February 2011

Once again my wife and I enjoyed another stay at this wonderful hotel. We can't decide what we like best, the atmosphere, the rooms and amenities, the staff, the restaraunts, its too hard to choose. The only easy choice is to stay here whenever we are in Milwaukee. Excellent place!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 31 January 2011

We went for a weekend and enjoyed the personal attention, cool surroundings, great bar and bar staff. We liked the way the hotel was constructed - the rooms are large, well appointed. We never felt rushed our entire time there. Nice place to chill

Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 31 January 2011

This was my second stay at The Iron Horse and I left just as impressed as I did the first time. The staff is outstanding, the rooms are fantastic and the bar and restaurant are great. Top notch all across the board. I wish every hotel was this good. If I'm traveling to Milwaukee there is no way I would stay any where else.