“An Awesome Stay!!!”

InterContinental Milwaukee
Ranked #29 of 56 Hotels in Milwaukee
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I can't say enough about this hotel! I was taking my girlfriend for a mini getaway to Milwaukee to see a concert at the Pabst Theater (attached to this hotel.) After making the reservation I got an email confirmation with the hotel concierge front and center asking if he could do anything to make our stay more enjoyable. I emailed Lee (Lee Semke) and let him know our plans and to see if he could recommend any restaurants, etc. Lee called me personally and had many suggestions. He also knew all about the theater, the music scene, etc.

We took Lee up on his recommendation to go to the Harbor House for dinner, he even made the reservation for us. The restaurant was incredible! Great food, great service, great views! Lee also upgraded our room and even had a bottle of champagne waiting for us!!!!! So special!!!! And a complimentary brunch the next morning at the hotel restaurant, which was great!!!

The hotel staff were all extremely friendly. The rooms were super clean, cool and comfortable! We could walk from the hotel everywhere after the show.

So fun! Thanks again Lee and the InterContinental!!! We will be coming back!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joey H
There are newer reviews for InterContinental Milwaukee

Reviewed 7 March 2012

Every aspect of this hotel is "A+". I took my family to experience a show in Milwaukee and the InterContinental made the whole night very special. Our concierge, Lee, took great care in helping make our night special, even taking a moment to call ahead to check on us due the impending weather. The entire staff is wonderful. We were taken excellent care of from the moment of check-in to to the moment of check-out.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
jennifertucker, Manager at InterContinental Milwaukee, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

Your superior rating of our hotel was a wonderful to begin my morning. I agree, Lee is a very special employee, and I will share this review with him. We hope the next time you are in MKE, you will give us the pleasure of your company.

Reviewed 6 March 2012

Stayed three nights and this is one of the best hotels I've stayed in Milwaukee. Walking distance to many downtown bars and restaurants as well as the Bradley Center, Frontier Airlines Center, and US Cellular Arena. All the staff we encountered were really nice and accomodating. "J" at the front desk even gave us coupons for local museums when he heard us mention that we wanted to check some of them out.

The rooms were nice and comfortable. The mini bar and room service were reasonably priced compared to other 4 star hotels I've been to. Tried room service breakfast one of the days we were there and it was delicious. My only gripe about the rooms is that toiletries weren't automatically refilled and I had to ask the front desk for extras...no big deal though.

The lobby bar was nice and surprisingly more popular than other hotels I've been to. The bartenders were great as well and they even helped us open a bottle of wine we had bought where the cork had gotten stuck in the bottle. We were even offerred wine glasses despite not purchasing the wine from the bar

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2012

We truly enjoyed our recent stay. It is a stylish hotel with an attentive and welcoming staff. The room was very clean and had some nice touches. My favorites are the down mattress topper and flat screen TVs. The hotel also has an amazing location close to many of the downtown entertainment venues. We did a weekend get away to see a concert. It was great to walk to our show and not have to be concerned about the parking. We definitely will be staying at the IC Milwaukee again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Quite literally the best hotel I have stayed in. The views from higher up in the are excellent. Top floor is the place to be!

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Stayed three nights end of February. That was the fourth time I stayed at that hotel on business over the last 7 months. Good four star hotel; friendly staff who makes you feel at home. Good room size with wireless internet access and comfortable bed; nice working area, and very good restaurant with reasonable prices.

I will stay there again the next time I am in the area on business.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
jennifertucker, Manager at InterContinental Milwaukee, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

The best business is those who continue to return to us...there is no greater compliment! Thank you for taking the time for writing this review.

Reviewed 24 February 2012

We were impressed from the moment we arrived until the second we left! All of the staff were friendly and completely accomodating, but especially the concierge, Lee. The location was perfect for anywhere we wanted to walk to. I can't say enough about our experience. I would definitely recommend staying here & hopefully will be again sometime soon!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
jennifertucker, Manager at InterContinental Milwaukee, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

Thank you for the great review. I am delighted all our employees were found to be very "service oriented." It is the experience we wish for all our guests. I will make sure this review is shared with Lee, a gentleman I often hear positive remarks about. We will certainly look forward of having the pleasure of your company again.