We really enjoyed our stay at the Intercontinental! Dave from the bell staff person was right there to give us maps and tell us about the great places to go in town. When we got back to our hotel that evening, there was sparkling wine, chocolates and a card from the front desk and bell staff. It was delightful. They made us feel welcome right when we arrived, the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, we were close to downtown and the nightlife and we had a great time. We would definitely visit the Intercontinental again some day. Thanks Dave for your kindness. Thanks Nadia for your graciousness!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Milwaukee is the place to indulge your senses. Located along the Milwaukee Riverwalk, a vibrant stretch lined with parks, sculptures, restaurants and nightlife, the InterContinental Milwaukee places you in the centre of the downtown business and theatre districts. Discover the historic Pabst Theatre, the Milwaukee Art and Natural History Museums, or one of Milwaukee's many summer festivals. For a more leisurely tour of the city take a walk along Old World Third Street or in Cathedral Square Park, and don't forget to visit the Milwaukee Public Market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Intercontinental